The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Discussion in 'GotVapes' started by badkolo, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Here they are folks, The All New updated Fluxomizer CE2+ Supremes with long wicks, new pre burned ceramics and NOW THE SUPER EASY FILL SYSTEM IN EACH FLUXO, we have them in both 510 and 808 in xl and regular in both ohms.

ENJOY EVERYONE, they also hold more juice as the inner stem is longer.

pics coming 1 minute

[​IMG]

2. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    phoenix top and bottom coil's going up tonight as well bad?

3. badkolo

no not for 3 days i think or monday, hoping they get to new york soon

4. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

GotVapes FLuXomizer™ SUPREME CLEAR 510

We Keep On Improving - Now Introducing the USA Debut of the FLüXomizer CE2 SUPREME![/B]

NEW FEATURES of Supreme/Deluxe Version! (all items in bold are features introduced with the SUPREME edition released in USA 04/19/2012 by GotVapes)
    • Improved ceramic pre-burned cup that helps ensure great taste from the first vape.
    • New easy-fill inner plug, no more tiny syringe holes, you can fill down the sides with larger notched plugs. No more 3-plug system--just the inner plug and the mouthpiece.
    • Comes with special drip tip to seal inner plug.
    • Inner stem now sits higher in the tube to hold a bit more liquid
    • GREATLY improved reformulated plastic tubing that is nearly indestructable
    • Improved and expanded connector base for better leak prevention and tube stability
    • Improved wick, still fat/thicker but stronger
    • Improved inner fill ring with slightly larger wick slot clearance, easier to remove
    • Now only available in clear, non-tint.

Serious evolution of the CE2 line of FLuXomizer Cartomizers. Fat braided and pre-burned wick. A cleaner vape that lets your flavors shine through.

The GotVapes FLuXomizer™ CE2-X SUPREME Cartomizer is a breakthrough in cartomizer technology in that it provides an open reservoir for your e-Juice instead of filling up cloth or poly-fill batting. Juice is delivered to the built-in atty by providing a wick instead of the cloth/poly batting. This allows for a cleaner vape as the taste of the juice is not affected by cloth and plastic poly-fill that can also have a tendency to burn. It can provide all day vaping without having to top off the 'sponge-like' batting in a regular cartomizer every 20-30 minutes. These are disposeable units but have been tested and can provide many, many refills.

Our FLuXomizer™ provides the very latest in this technology which we helped to directly develop in-house with extensive testing, paying attention to proper ohm settings, wick lengths and general construction to provide you a great out-of--the-box vaping experience. Exclusively from GotVapes.com!

You receive 5 FLuXomizer™ Cartomizers in one pack.
    You will receive one drip tip.

FLüXomizer CE2 Cartomizers - GotVapes.com

5. prole

prole Super Member ECF Veteran

"the inner stem is longer" so older incarnations will need the tube shortened to use the ez fill plug??? have quite a few deluxe cartos on hand, and are additional tips available, have some supremes in my cart, waiting to pull the trigger to see if tips, plugs may be available separately as well... thanks

6. nvmedjpain

nvmedjpain Moved On ECF Veteran

We can use any 510 drip tip with these right?

7. nvmedjpain

Thanks for that info Bad, guess ill have to get my Stardust and CE2 now and get the Phoenix on the next order. Cant miss out on that Stardust sales price ;)

8. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    yeah, i threw in a stardust as well. Ive not had good luck with them in the past, but I also havent tried the real deal from gotvapes, so fingers crossed.

9. nvmedjpain

Ive had good luck with them, there not perfect but nothing is. Ive yet to try the CE2 but everyone raves about them so I'm gonna give these a try.

10. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

can you lay these horizontal (for a longer time) without juice leaking into the tube? the last version leaked juice into the center tube.

11. daisyd

daisyd Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm curious about this as well. It's not a deal breaker, but it would be nice.

12. jteezy

jteezy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Bad for having these up before I had to leave woohoo

13. badkolo

no they dont leak into tube on side and you can use the inner on old ones,

14. tidegirl

tidegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Decided I can't wait for the Phoenix next week to get them all at once. I'm not sure if my last handful of visions will last that long. Went ahead and ordered one box plus some nana colada. Once the Phoenix comes in I can try both of those too and decide what to fully stock up with. :D

15. CoyoteRed

CoyoteRed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No place on the GotVapes website to scroll to other 3 pages for more options. I can only get 1 page with 2 options: 510 clear reg 2.4 - 2.6 and xl clear 2.8 - 3.0. Just a heads up.

My bad misunderstood.

16. daisyd

They used to have a bunch of colors, ohms, and sizes. Down to one color, 2 ohms, and two sizes now. So just 4 different choices.

17. CoyoteRed

CoyoteRed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ya, I think they need to fix the website.He said he has alot more in stock than what it is showing.

Some old info left on page confused me.

18. Aubie80

Aubie80 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

will these accept any drip tip or just the one provided in the box?

19. daisyd

If there isn't an answer to this by the time I get mine I will let you all know. :)

20. antfuzz

antfuzz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm pretty certain it will accept a 510 drip tip unless they made some drastic changes to the tube size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.