The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Ya, I think they need to fix the website.He said he has alot more in stock than what it is showing.

I had to do some searching, but found this in the other fluxo thread:
no colors, we are staying away form colors, dont never sell as much as clear and there is a new moq, so we will carry clear in both xl and ragular and 2 ohms..

if you look at royals new ce2 plus page you will see there is no more ohm options, only 1, they will make other upon request but are sterring away form doing so, 2.8 is what they feel after all the changes to be the best ohm for performance, we know our people also want 2.4 to 2.6 so we had those made and will carry 2 ohms in both 510 and 808.

all with new easy fill system

I had to beg and plead to make this happen, but he was very open to the idea once they made one and tested it, so now they are produced. The CE2+ supreme is finally finished,lol

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I might be interested in these as well... I swore off ce2's due to the fact that wicking was just so bad no matter what I did. If that's changed, there may be a future for me and these... Any input?

The very first of the new fluxos are just shipping out to us... stick around for input when they start arriving in mailboxes. :)

IMO the vision extremes wick better than cartos though. Cartos just couldn't keep up with my vapaholic needs. I have fluxos ordered, and will be trying top and bottom coil Phoenix, then deciding which of these will be in my daily arsenal.

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
I ordered mine right after they dropped. Should get them tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm expecting that they will perform at least as well as the previous version, when modded with the conversion cup seals.

mine performed like crap all around, modded, unmodded, they just were crap, very surprising after I used the metal ones for at least 6 months with no issues. hopefully these will be better.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
mine performed like crap all around, modded, unmodded, they just were crap, very surprising after I used the metal ones for at least 6 months with no issues. hopefully these will be better.

Yeah, I recall you had a lot of trouble with Fluxos, Rob. I dunno. They perform flawlessly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread