The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
oh ok, towards the bottom of the unit i would use a razor or sharp exacto blade and slice a square and pull out the flap, repeat on other side, a small little square.

ill do one for you today and drop the pic

I'll keep an eye out for the pic. Thanks Bad, you always go outta your way for us :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
just got mine in,

very tight fit on the drip tips, some drip tips wont sit all the way flush. Its pretty hard to get them on, even the stock one.

first couple hits you get that burnt taste right away ive come to expect from ce2's. No where near as bad as others ive tried. We'll see if this improves as is breaks in.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
what was cool is as i was filling it, i could see the wicks immediately saturating around the coil. It was faster than ive seen on other ce2's which is a good sign for chain vaping these things.

I'm running 2.4-2.6 ohm version on an infinity pro at 4.2v.

Bad, when filling these we want to remove the little soft rubber nipple thing and then put it back in after filling or just leave it in?

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Put a drop of e-Liquid on the Coil/Wick when you fill it up.

I've always done that if I could see a coil or bridge. It's still a good tip tho. I'm new to the ce2, so its something ill keep in mind when I get home (my ce2 are at the house but I won't be there for a couple days yet). I hope by then Bad has the pic uploaded by then so i can mod it and put one in my tank :D they'll fit into a SMOKtech DCT Tank - 3.5ml right?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread