The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
Hey MrWarspite, another suggestion - Harmonic and jinko recommended cutting the inside 'cup' out of 'em (the bit on yours that has the burnt spot, so the silicone isn't as close to the coil) - worked a treat for me. I used needle nosed scissors from my dissection kit, but the guys reckoned nail clippers or scissors worked, too.

can you post a picture of the finished product vapid?

willdupre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Largo, Fl
yep I needed to cut that bit of silicone that goes into the cup back as well, just pulled back the outer ring so that that inner ring was exposed and used a pair of flat nail clippers to snip it off. before cutting it, slightly rubbery taste, after cutting perfect flavor, I think even if its not burning that silicone the heat of the coil is causing it to overheat and give off that off flavor. I really don't understand the need for that bit, would be nice if it just came from the factory without it, though its not too hard to remove it myself.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
With this one, the burning nipple cover must have left some residue on the coil, cause its just burnt taste all the time. Have to throw that one away. The 2nd one is rocking with no burning taste and no break in, it started off tasting good from the first vape

Maybe it would be good to do a Dry Burn on the First one.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
How you doing Deadguy?

Haven't seen you here on the ECF since about the CE2 Rev"3" days. Hope things are going well for you.

I'm well, thank you. You?

I've been trying to get a bunch of people, who are too lazy to research anything, to quit smoking. Been looking for an out of box, no poly solution for awhile to make things easier on new vapers. Always trying new things and just ordered a new provari for myself. Figured I might as well try the new fluxos at the same time. I have a stash of deluxe fluxos so no big deal for now. Haven't had a cigarette in over a year! Last one I had was terrible, didn't finish it. I'm hoping some of my friends can do the same. Just need to make it easy for them... I hope this is the solution.

Badkolo, thanks for the shout. They'll be fine, I'm sure. I still can't get those bottom coils to work for me. Looking forward to those crypto 8's for myself.

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
The tank I have, which is home made, I cut the tube a little different.

I make 2 60-deg cuts with a Exacto Knife in the CE2 tube like I was cutting down a tree

|---|
|---|
|---|
|---|
>--<
|---|

More of a Slit than a Wedge Cut.

Or you can cut a Hole on the Tube by putting the point of the blade onto the tube and twisting the blade. The problem with this is you'll probably get little chips of the tube material in the tube when your finished.

You could also heat up a Coat Hanger or Old Drill Bit on a Stove and Melt a Hold thru the Plastic. Just be sure to hold the Coat Hanger or Drill Bit in Pliers. It gets Hot Quick.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Thanks zoiDman. I should be home tomorrow or the day after, ill give this a shot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

akasirro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
omaha
Got mines is today! Working just fine. Haven't done a thing to it but pulled the plug, filled, plug back on, wiggle on the nice supplied driptip, and vapeola!

I do image clipping the center of the plug if I run into issues with my thicker juices. Reminds me of my trusty old maxomizers :) seriously these are just as good if not better than my vision stretches... although the heat and flavor is slightly different. "Slightly"

Fellas, thanks for bringing these out! No more pocket protectors more juice in tubes lol

On the real, I knew I should have bought one of those inexpensive ego cones. Maybe with my phoenix & vivi & whatever mix else gets dropped this week order

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
Got mine yesterday. Love 'em! Like Cyrus I ditched the silicone nipple and used one of the thin seals and the cap from an old Deluxe. Sooooo much easier than pulling the cup seal out of the Deluxe! That was really the only annoying issue for me with the Deluxes. It could really take some finesse (and a bit of cussing) to get those old black cup seals out. No longer an issue with the Supremes. Many thanks, GotVapes. You guys rock! :2cool::vapor:

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
If anyone can post a before and after picture of how they mod the silicon top plug (new nipple/vision plug) I'd appreciate it. I really don't want to destroy these things, they're cute, but they seem to be pinching my wicks a bit no matter what I do. Its a small imperfection, solved as I said by using the middle black ring from the older version, but still.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Daisy is this your first fill on this particular fluxo? It often takes me at least until the second for things to break in and for funny tastes to go bye bye. I also DIY 99% of what I vape, so I feel ya on this :) The silicon on the stardust is the bane of my existence right now, its wrecking all my juices lol. Gonna go deal with that right now actually.

It was the third fill before the weird taste went away...that or I got used to it. :lol: I've been spoiled by the steel ones with the black ring. If it didn't flood the coil and require implements to fill, I'd have just stuck with them.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I did not get any weird taste from mine but I'm not digging the new plugs. I am one of those weird people that still want my pv to look, feel and act like a cigarette. I have been vaping for almost 2 years but I am also still a smoker. I have tried the larger pv's and always go back to the stick style (GV's 808 batteries are by far the best stick batteries I have ever used). Is there any chance there will be other mouthpiece options for these (like a soft rubber tip that was originally in the vortex's). I also have sensitive teeth and I HATE the hard drip tips. So that is my dilema, I don't like drip tips, they make my pv look and feel like an ink pen and I want it to have the same feel as a cigarette and be about the same length. Anyone have any ideas cause I have no clue where to find something that would work.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i can get those plugs sure.

Please get some for me. I'm going to put in an order in a couple of days after things Slow Down from the First Strike Boming.

Put my foot in my mouth al told V1John I'd send hime a couple to try.

Forgot to add that the Fluxos are still by far the very best cartomizer I have ever used and I will continue to use them, just need to find the perfect mouthpiece for the best performing carto out there.

Will and OLd CE2 Mouth Piece work in the New CE2's?

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
the center hole might be to small for the tube. ill order some of them for all oyu guys

I get a kick out of all the gv haters that think you guys are out for their blood LOL. Haven't been to gv forum for more than a month or so and this kind of thing doesn't happen in a lot of places if anywhere else at all. You guys go out of your way when others say sorry deal with what you got. The little and big things. Kudos to Chris and Dan!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
the center hole might be to small for the tube. ill order some of them for all oyu guys

BTW - Can a 510 Drip Tip be used with these New CE2's.

Also, is it possible to buy Extra OEM Tips? I'm going to give some away and it just dawned on my that I only get one Tip per pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread