The New joyetech EMod

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by JoeDerty, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoeDerty

JoeDerty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know when the Emod will be released in the USA? I cant find it anywhere and emailed joyetech and the customer service person has no idea. I cant wait to get my hands on one!

2. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I own an evic and like the new heads. Looking forward to when it comes out. I guess we can hope for Black Friday :)

3. skidude

skidude Full Member Verified Member

Ive been on an eVic for a month, so far I cant complain.. It will be interesting to see whats next though!

4. JoeDerty

this is the next big thing its not as big as the Evic thats why i want it! my friend loves his Evic as well thats why i want this one!

5. JoeDerty

6. zacherychristopher

zacherychristopher Moved On Verified Member

I finally am breaking down and ordering an E-vic one. With the E-vic two out on some sites I can make a custom kit for the price of the standard evic kits around the web. I am excited. It is my first real mod. I like that I can track my vape usage on it. I don't know if what you mean by "e-mod" if that's the software or a new head. But they released the verson two of the E-vic head. If you knew that already I am sorry...I am new and try and be helpful where I can like others have been helpful to me.

7. jerjer

jerjer Full Member

I'm curious... what makes this so much better than the ego-Twist? Same question for the e-vic?

8. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Love my eVic, this looks like an atomizer and new head for it. Support for lower resistances maybe? New software? Compatible with eVic? Wonder if it will have a pyrex tank? Genesis style? Very interesting, thank you.

9. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Variable wattage, bigger battery/more life, displays resistance of the head and remaining battery capacity. Good luck and have fun!

10. skidude

skidude Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the info!

11. Ramjet

Ramjet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  12. JoeDerty

awesome i had no idea there's a new one coming out. ive never owned my own mod either. 2 years ago i was vaping and my throat swelled up almost shut and i went to the dr and she said i was allergic to something in it. So i quit and started back smoking cigs. I was cleaning my basement last week and and found my old Super Ego and decided to try vaping again. same thing happened again. so did some research a lot of people are allergic to PG so i got some 100% VG in this week and no problem! So know i know i can vape im going to buy something nice now! from my understanding the EMod has all the same functions of the EVic, but you can also adjust the air intake, and its not as big as the EVic. if it comes out and isnt as good as it sounds ill be getting the Evic. heres there website Joyetech eMode Electronic Cigarette thanks for the info!

13. blondeambition3

blondeambition3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  14. JoeDerty

this is the atomizer for it. there $30 though! Joyetech Joye eMode C2 Atomizer Head

15. Ramjet

Supporting member
    Awesome news for you! In the two years you've been gone a
    lot has changed, hasn't it? Good luck on dumping the hacks a second time:toast:

16. Ramjet

Supporting member
    Hmmm...ouch. I agree, but we'll see what the critics have to say first won't we:confused: I did search for additional info, but nothing as of yet. Seems it was just introduced mid-late September. I like Joyetech products and would expect we won't be disappointed. Still, waiting for reviews:pop:

17. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you have to ask, you have no idea of the advantages of a full featured APV. While the Emode is a step down from eVic, it offers customizable Vaping features. You can actually plan the power sweep through a given Vape period.

For me, not so exciting. I have been using my 2 eVics daily since the first week of January and absolutely love how reliable Mine have been.(YMMV) Newer units are build more durable, but I've dropped and knocked mine over so many times I've lost count.
    Not the strongest built mods but well worth every cent I paid.

18. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

19. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

And that price is the Heads, not the tanks.
    Yes, they do have wicks of some type, you just can't see them inside the housing.

20. Ramjet

Supporting member
    Thanks for that info. That compares somewhat to the present retail cost of the atty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.