The New joyetech EMod

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussCA

May 10, 2013
Oakland, CA, USA
And that price is the Heads, not the tanks.
Yes, they do have wicks of some type, you just can't see them inside the housing.
Looks like it was the wrong link, but JoeDerty was right, the tank itself is actually $30 too.
Joyetech Joye eMode Atomizer

As an aside, $5 a head is pretty overpriced in my book, reminds me of the pricing on Joye's Ego-C atties.

Edit: It must be getting late. The price on this tank is $24. I somehow misread $23.99 as $29.99. I think I'll go to bed now.

Last edited:

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Looks like it was the wrong link, but JoeDerty was right, the tank itself is actually $30 too.
Joyetech Joye eMode Atomizer

As an aside, $5 a head is pretty overpriced in my book, reminds me of the pricing on Joye's Ego-C atties.

Edit: It must be getting late. The price on this tank is $24. I somehow misread $23.99 as $29.99. I think I'll go to bed now.

I just got a Glass Vision V-Fate Nova atomizer im in love i think id keep it and just buy the EMod and not the kit

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Awesome news for you! In the two years you've been gone a
lot has changed, hasn't it? Good luck on dumping the hacks a second time:toast:[/QUOT

EVERYTHING has changed! im on day 4 with pure VG and and no bad reactions so im excited to trash my old Super Ego and upgrade to a Mod! i just got a Glass Vision V-Fate Nova atomizer and am in love i cant wait to see what itll do when i upgrade my device. Now just working on finding that right Liquid. I got some from Heathers and some boba's from alien and there ok not amazing hoping after they steep ill be in love. so now just trial and error. I just got my GF hooked so im hoping she will quit smoking this week.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
I have been considering the Emode vs the iTaste VV 3--it's a toss-up between them. Among other things, I have an eRoll and like it so I'm sold on build quality of Joye. The eMode is a beautiful PV but I like the iTaste's more versatile 510/Ego threading. :unsure:

im going to have to check that one out!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Just a few points for clarification:

Pricing is Full Boat Retail on Joyetech site. Dealers are usually slightly lower and run specials.
Emode Has 510 threading according to the Emode Atomizer Tank
Emode May have Ego threading also as this has become a Joyetech signature piece. No photos of Actual top of Emode so far.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Just a few points for clarification:

Pricing is Full Boat Retail on Joyetech site. Dealers are usually slightly lower and run specials.
Emode Has 510 threading according to the Emode Atomizer Tank
Emode May have Ego threading also as this has become a Joyetech signature piece. No photos of Actual top of Emode so far.

Hmmm...might be worth waiting for then...it looked almost like a hybrid in that the atomizer/tank portion doesn't look like it had standard threading. But if you can put a carto tank on top (or some other delivery device), what would be the point? I would think that the special atomizer and tank combo would be the main selling point. There are plenty of other mods out there with the same kind of versatility.

I just discovered an answer to another question I had...tank holds 3mL of juice, so that's good.

Last edited:

SunRam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
South Africa
Hmmm...might be worth waiting for then...it looked almost like a hybrid in that the atomizer/tank portion doesn't look like it had standard threading. But if you can put a carto tank on top (or some other delivery device), what would be the point? I would think that the special atomizer and tank combo would be the main selling point. There are plenty of other mods out there with the same kind of versatility.

I just discovered an answer to another question I had...tank holds 3mL of juice, so that's good.

The main problem with other tanks, or clearos, is going to be diameter, this unit's width is 19mm, and most other atomizer tanks/clearos/rba/rda's is 21 or 22 mm. So it will really ruin the aesthetics of this admittedly beautiful device. It's probably the only thing that will stop me from buying one. Oh and the fact that mine and 2 of my friends' eVics broke within 2 months of regular mod usage (odd drop here and there - which a $100+ unit should really survive).

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
I got mine yesterday and im really really loving it. Great design, feels awesome in the hand- perfect size and balance.

Functionally- great size 3ml tank. VV/VW is great and fast to dial in. Battery capacity is enourmous without being a huge lightsaber in my hand- i want big and powerful but also dont want to carry something huge around. I wanted something that could still fit in my front pocket- this is just big enough- any bigger and it wouldnt really fit there! The myvapor software- well it seems more like a novelty- maybe some would find it useful but not me.

REALLY like the adjustable draw/airflow. Probably my favorite feature- i can adjust it to the exact airflow i like to make it more like "the real thing"-- i tried wide-open and i got so much vapor i almost hacked up a lung!

The new atomizer is interesting. Fully submersed in the juice- doesnt have a wick, at least as far as i can see. Looks pretty solid and leakproof by design. Two thumbs up here- getting some good vapes from this thing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread