Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I got a new v2.5 Lavatube from the Ewa Beach vape Lounge (Holy cow it's open now!)

Love it... Well built as always

Got it in Red...

I noticed it's a deeper, almost metal flek, metallic ruby red... A lot different than before, much nicer, IMO.

Did all of the v2.5 Lavatubes get a more vibrant anodizing process? All the colors (aside from the chrome) seem to pop a little more than before...

Also, is the threading a little bit finer pitched than before? I don't have the v2 any more to compare...

Anyway, great job on the 2.5, nice to have a well built VV/VW out there with a warranty!

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
The V2.5 is the best thing that happened to the Lavatube mods. Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage. The colors are nice and polished and kind of "pop" if you know what I mean. But the best part is that the threads on these things are so smooth, the two portions glide together, there is no catching of the threads, the motion is like a well oiled machine.

Now that they came out with the new colors, I finally have my V2.5 back from my wife and she is getting her second Purple one (first one was stolen). We are both fans and fanatics of Volcano brand and yes we have tried other brands, but we can't and won't do without our Volcano brand mods and juices. Thank goodness there is a local vendor in our area that carries their line of products.

Cazan

Mar 16, 2010
Pueblo, CO.
After much looking about, I believe the 2.5 will be my Mod upgrade: I'm new so am using the Ego C-Twist now. The aesthetics cannot be a secondary point with me, and these look very nice! I dislike having to settle. There are some very well-thought-of mods out there that just look like ca-ca (To me,) and the Lavatube seems to have everything I want. Will find out very soon! Cazan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread