The New M1 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
SSV2 said he was going to make a thread a couple weeks ago, but I'm impatient. I ordered a set of these new bottom coil badboys and I'll update once they arrive. Until then here's the pretty picture the Nation is staring at.....

M1-2T.jpg

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
So far it's mighty tasty, throat hit is definitely quite a bit higher than the fury tank. I'm not much of a review but here are some comparison pics. Draw is much easier, so much so if it was on right for a second. The coating of the M1 Tank is definitely a different material, as the black fury battery doesn't quite match the finish of the tank. But so far no leaking and I'm using MsT's Green Apple Lollipop and Butterscotch Candy. She doesn't reveal her mixtures, but my best guess is 60V/40P

M1 Next to Assembled Fury Tank/Battery
dCgXxTo.jpg

and Assembled M1 w/ Fury Battery
nkVLbhb.jpg

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Nice comparison shots, qreepii!:thumb:

The black M1 Tank has more of a rubberized feel in texture in contrast to the smooth finish on the Black Fury or Matte finish on the standard Black Go-go.

The Platinum Silver M1 Tank features a smoother stainless steel finish which actually compliments all the Go-go battery variations!

SSV2
:smokie:

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
So after a full 24 hours, I'm liking the new M1 tank. It holds a boatload of liquid, I'm halfway through my first tank, trying not to get too light headed. When I first loaded the tank last night, it had a harsh throat hit, which is pretty much gone now. I'm not a big fan of the throat hit, I like my vape smooth like a hookah personally. Which the M1 does quite nicely. It is very light on the draw, so big vapor hits with my Butterscotch Candy from MsTs which doesn't produce very much vapor on the fury tanks. I'm currently cooking the coil at 3.9 volts on my Fury Battery. The juice I'm using hasn't had the most noticeable flavor so I don't really notice if the flavor is better than fury tanks. I don't have an original GoGo Bat so cant really test it that way. I can't wait for my vape mail from MsTs to load these tanks with some more flavors.

Only downsides I've come across are.
- you want to use a needletip bottle for filling these, as driptips could land the juice on the air hole. Which isn't horrible, but its kind of hard to gauge where the fill level is with the tank tilted very far. Also too much tilt and you fill over the airhole and again juice in the airline.
- Make sure to clear the air hole after vaping, the air hole on this tank is pretty large (1/4" tapered to 1/8") so it leaves a lot of vapor in the mouthpiece which will build up on the inside and could get some juice buildup along the air hole wall.

This has been my experience, I'm loving the M1 and plan on ordering some extra coils in the near future. But I'm still keeping my Fury tanks with me for the throat hit.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Only downsides I've come across are.
- you want to use a needletip bottle for filling these, as driptips could land the juice on the air hole. Which isn't horrible, but its kind of hard to gauge where the fill level is with the tank tilted very far. Also too much tilt and you fill over the airhole and again juice in the airline.
- Make sure to clear the air hole after vaping, the air hole on this tank is pretty large (1/4" tapered to 1/8") so it leaves a lot of vapor in the mouthpiece which will build up on the inside and could get some juice buildup along the air hole wall.

This has been my experience, I'm loving the M1 and plan on ordering some extra coils in the near future. But I'm still keeping my Fury tanks with me for the throat hit.

Good Tips and insight, qreepii! :thumb:

I always try to fill to about 3/4 or just enough to when I hold the tank level the liquid line is clearly visible though the little window. I have over filled a couple times in a mad rush on the way out the door. It makes sense too take your time and also I might add refrain from trying to re-fill in the dark! :rolleyes:

In regards to Vapor production - A lot is dependent on the E-liquid your using. You can cloud up a room using a higher ratio of VG based juice; however, you may not get the right amount of throat hit as you might using a higher PG based e-liquid and/or cranking up the voltage a bit. I'm getting as much if not more vaper easily with the M1 tank vaping a 100% based e-liquid at the moment.

What is always "MOST IMPORTANT" to me is flavor delivery! One of the earlier M1 prototypes was just not doing it for me on flavor delivery so we had it tweaked (coil and airflow tube) until we were totally satisfied with the vape quality.

I am getting every bit the draw with optimum flavor with the M1 as I was using one of my Mini Pro tanks! That was a big deal for me because I wanted something in between a Evod tank and a Pro tank to get the best of both worlds....end result the M1 hit the mark both on draw and flavor delivery. Not quite as warm of a vape than maybe a say a i.e (iClear 30, Fury or Mini Vivi Nova) though has been consistent in vape quality unlike any of the top coil based tanks, I have used in the past.

What is MOST important overall is how you like them as in Go-go Nation!!:toast:

Keep the feedback coming and thank you for your post!

SSV2

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For anyone considering getting the new M1 tank ... DO IT! If you know anyone just starting out or has been vaping awhile ...

This. Is. It.

The M1 on a VV Fury or a regular Go-Go fulfills everything I need for consistently great all-day vaping.

More Simply Put:

Perfection.

The search for the Holy Grail is now officially concluded. Case closed - Game over.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I really liked my first M1 but it was smashed flat (stepped on by a calf), had about 40ml through it with zero problems before that happened.
My second one has a more airy draw than the first one and seems to produce slightly less flavor, still better IMO than anything Ive had on top of a go go battery except a gocart.

I use M1's on both the standard and fury batteries, guess I'm the only one that wants replacement coils in the 1.8 ~ 2.2 range.

IMO M1's are the best thing that has come along for the go go crowd, just wish different ohm coils were available.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I use M1's on both the standard and fury batteries, guess I'm the only one that wants replacement coils in the 1.8 ~ 2.2 range.

IMO M1's are the best thing that has come along for the go go crowd, just wish different ohm coils were available.

Your wish is granted!:thumb:

Options for different ohm M1 coils should be available by the end of the week! I will get confirmation today and post!

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread