Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
That's great! What are the Ω's on each one?

Thanks! :)

Hey Sonic! Since there little consistency from coil to coil I don't like to quote a resistance. It also keeps it easy and simple for new users just using regular and intense. But for the more experienced ECF users here is what I have found:

The Regular coils test between 2.4 and 2.7

The Intense coils test between 2.0 and 2.4

Happy vaping!
Frank

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hey Sonic! Since there little consistency from coil to coil I don't like to quote a resistance. It also keeps it easy and simple for new users just using regular and intense. But for the more experienced ECF users here is what I have found:

The Regular coils test between 2.4 and 2.7

The Intense coils test between 2.0 and 2.4

Happy Vaping!
Frank

Thanks Frank! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
1 Month Update....

After a month the M1 tanks have completely replaced my Fury Tanks. Being so easy to clean, its become my standard tanks. Only issue I've come across is the mouthpiece broke off of the tank this morning after I filled it with Ms T's Cinnamon Roll. I've heard of Cinnamon causing issues with tanks so I doubt it's a flaw with the M1.

Boyz-Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
San Antonio, TX
1 Month Update....

After a month the M1 tanks have completely replaced my Fury Tanks. Being so easy to clean, its become my standard tanks. Only issue I've come across is the mouthpiece broke off of the tank this morning after I filled it with Ms T's Cinnamon Roll. I've heard of Cinnamon causing issues with tanks so I doubt it's a flaw with the M1.

How do you clean them? I just got mine in the mail today. I ordered 4 with a pack of the coils. I was wondering what would be the best way to clean them when you want to change flavors.

Thanks!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
You can rinse/clean them with warm/hot water vodka or PGA.

I use PGA, gets most flavors out, sanitizes and evaporates quickly.
Fill about 2/3, hold fingers over both ends, shake, repeat 3 ~ 5 times, or, remove head soak in PGA over night, rinse body several times with PGA install new head, vape.

Great tips Elvis! :toast:

From your own personal experience, how does the PGA fair at getting rid of stronger flavor blends that contain Citrus, Mints, Menthols or Cinnamon based juices that have a tendency to really adhere to the wicking material even with the most diligent of cleanings?

SSV2
:smokie:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Great tips Elvis! :toast:

From your own personal experience, how does the PGA fair at getting rid of stronger flavor blends that contain Citrus, Mints, Menthols or Cinnamon based juices that have a tendency to really adhere to the wicking material even with the most diligent of cleanings?

SSV2

I don't normally vape cinnamon / mints / menthol, only occasionally citrus, so I can't say for sure.
Really the most stick around flavor I vape is an apple/watermelon.

Combined with a few cautious dry burns then re rinse with PGA it does a good job.
If soaking heads over night in pga I remove as many of the silicon seals as I can without damage.
You can pull the stem apart remove the flavor wicks and clean them thoroughly seperatly which also allows better saturation of PGA / cleaning of the main wick. Usually don't recommend going through all that because if you don't get it back together correctly they will leak & flood.
That and heads are cheap.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The M1 tanks on a regular Go-Go or Go-Go Fury have delivered The Best Flavor, TH, and Vapor than anything I have ever tried over the last 3 1/2 years. I would have cranked out a video about them but my mini tripod broke and without it ... no can do video. I hope to get a replacement this week so I can finally begin my Go-Go/M1 opus.

This is the first ecig battery/tank combo where there are only positives and zero negatives. That, in my book anyway, spells perfection.

I have tried looking for anything to complain about with these tanks and haven't been able to come up with a quibble.

Well maybe ... If I thought long and hard about it ... I'd like a black or "smoked" mouthpiece. But that's crazy insignificant to even bring up. When the performance is soooooo good ... it seems silly to bring up a question about colors. But a red M1 would be cool.

Enough trivialities ... The M1 + Go-Go = Vaping Valhalla. Some other tank/clearo/battery combination might be as good, but I doubt it would be better.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I have tried looking for anything to complain about with these tanks and haven't been able to come up with a quibble.

Well maybe ... If I thought long and hard about it ... I'd like a black or "smoked" mouthpiece. But that's crazy insignificant to even bring up. When the performance is soooooo good ... it seems silly to bring up a question about colors. But a red M1 would be cool.

Enough trivialities ... The M1 + Go-Go = Vaping Valhalla. Some other tank/clearo/battery combination might be as good, but I doubt it would be better.

I'm up for that! The original sample prototypes we received all had black mouthpieces though somehow that detail got lost in translation when the final product went into production! :unsure:

I would still like to see a Cherry Jazz and Midnight Blues Go-go Fury with a matching M1 tank, although that is just wishful thinking at this point. :rolleyes:

SSV2

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I'm thrilled with my first M1, thanks Frank! I've had no issues with leaking and the flavor and TH are outstanding. (Leaking has been my main issue on other designs.) But, I was just getting ready to order some more M1s and suddenly mine quit working. I'm using on standard Go-go batteries and switched them to see if that would help but it didn't. Maybe the coil died and I could replace that. I was on my fifth refill of the tank when it happened. About how long should it last before needing a new coil? Despite this little glitch, these could be great!

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
I'm thrilled with my first M1, thanks Frank! I've had no issues with leaking and the flavor and TH are outstanding. (Leaking has been my main issue on other designs.) But, I was just getting ready to order some more M1s and suddenly mine quit working. I'm using on standard Go-go batteries and switched them to see if that would help but it didn't. Maybe the coil died and I could replace that. I was on my fifth refill of the tank when it happened. About how long should it last before needing a new coil? Despite this little glitch, these could be great!

Greyrat,

I like to compare the coils in all the atomizers to the ones in a light bulb. They can fail at anytime without notice.
As far as the M1 is concerned, it has been my experience their coils last as long if not longer then the ones in a Go Cart or Fury Tank.

Happy Vaping!
Frank

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Ha, I went into one of my very in depth responses in regards to the potential (variables) reasons a coil can fail prematurely and lost everything I typed out when my computer started updating software and rebooted right before I hit submit reply!! 8-o

Not going to go there again.:facepalm: What Frank said and always make sure coil is screwed in securely to base with each refill. A loose connection will cause an atomizer to not fire!

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Here's a few helpful tips for M1 users or anyone using a bottom coil tank: It has been from my own experience that sometimes it is best to prime the coil before first time use. If you have even switched out a new coil or simply using a new tank for the first time and get a few dry vapes or worse yet a burnt taste upon the initial fill then most likely it is because the coil is not getting enough liquid and/or there is some compromise in air flow to circulate the heat to the coil and up the cylinder to the mouth piece.

For best results - Saturate each side of the wicks with a drop or two of E-Liquid. Veteran Atomizer users know that this is crucial when breaking in a new atty as well not to experience a burnt tasting hit!

Take a few primer draws via the mouth piece to create a vacuum of air to feed the coil before attaching to battery. Just draw off the mouth piece as you would if taking a vape though do it a few times without pressing the button or even on the battery.

Once attached to the battery take a few quick primer draws with the button in to heat the coil and get the vapor going.

Finally take a slow controlled draw. No need to suck too hard. Pressing the button in and holding it is enough to create the heat needed.

Most important! - If using a Variable volt device like the Go-go Fury, make sure the dial is set at the lowest setting for those first initial draws then SLOWLY turn the dial in small increments until you find your sweet spot and/or achieve the desired vape.

Turning the dial up much at once or starting out with the dial cranked up to the max can blow a coil in attention to producing a burnt tasting hit on that first draw.

Feel free to add your own tips here...These are just a few of the ones that has helped me consistently get the best vaping experience when using a fresh new tank or switching out to a new coil.

SSV2

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
M1 Coil Burned Out! I don't know what happened! I've rinsed it twice but this time it wouldn't clean up anymore. Reluctantly I had to change out the coil with a new one. We'll see how long this one will last.

No complaints though ... the coil that burned out had been working like a champ since ... JULY!

I love these things.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
M1 Coil Burned Out! I don't know what happened! I've rinsed it twice but this time it wouldn't clean up anymore. Reluctantly I had to change out the coil with a new one. We'll see how long this one will last.

No complaints though ... the coil that burned out had been working like a champ since ... JULY!

I love these things.

The Ever Amazing Super M1 Coils! :toast:

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread