[EDITED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Me too, I feel like I don't see everything. I did put Tapatalk on my phone, but right away it wouldn't let me put my password in and there fore I was limited right from the start. I did find I had trouble logging into my account on my phone on the regular site too. Kept telling me my password was wrong. I did read the blip about changing over on the Porch, I just hope it's fairly smooth but anticipate it won't be. Sometimes I want to throw the phone and the computer against the wall. :( Lately that's fairly often........

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I think I read on a thread about the new system that it may work better with other browsers as it's made to work with tablets and phones a lot better. I seem to recall that it will not be recommended for tapatalk YET. So on the 18th you might want to try whatever other browser your phone(s) have.

I'm not sure if that is on Rolygate's thread or the other info thread......sorry.

(I've used tapatalk -- but much prefer the old fashioned way.....via computer!) :)

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
I do too, but sometimes the phone is easier, since I need to keep up with a few fast moving threads (Chowderhead's)here. I use Safari but I also have a problem logging into ECF with the correct password :glare: but have to say, I got along with Tapatalk last night. It does have it's limitations., maybe the new software will be easier on the phone. I should change my password and immediately put it on my phone. maybe.......maybe not :laugh:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Great to see you Tiff. Check out the Members tab--you've made Notable Members list(s)! :w00t:
:angel:

Haven't seen ziffy in ages. I did find that he last checked into ECF in early April. Last post in November, here in the New Old West. Sure hope he's doing fine and simply enjoying Aziffel life.

when did Rolygate become forum manager again? Did Sarge leave?

I have no clue what has occurred. He's not on the list of "staff" these days. Haven't seen Sarge in a long time -- but I've been behaving, too. Well, most of the time! I do think it's a fairly recent change as I saw a comment somewhere very recently....but no info.

Reactions: tybin

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Hi guys,

After several years of vaping my phids I am am going to be retiring them. My Texas Chainsawed Mesquite has a broken door from being dropped and my Purple Heart seems to have a broken connection causing it to be barely firing. No bash on the quality and beauty of these mods, they just are not up for daily use over the course of many years. They have served me well and I appreciate the craftsmanship and dedication that goes into every phid built.

A friend I brought into the vaping community let me try his sub ohm mod and I have to admit vaping has come a very long way since I started in 2010, and I like the improvements enough to jump on the bandwagon. I have ordered a Innokin Coolfire IV and a Kanger Subtank Mini to take it to the next level. For now I am dripping a 510 on a cheap battery waiting for my new setup to arrive.

I will be sending my phids to fono for repair since I consider them functional art and want to have backups in case of emergency. I will proudly display them and vape on them when the mood strikes.

I can't thank fono and the regulars here enough for your support and friendship. You guy rock and although my phids will be partially retired, I will still stop by and say hi from time to time. Vape on.

JAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread