The New Store is Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I live in Lakeville and had no idea that your store existed! I am most definitely stopping in after work today! I will for sure be buying some fluid, and I would really like to take a look at some options for a more robust battery.

It was great meeting you, I hope you enjoyed your visit to the store :)

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
We have finished putting the SMOK Tech Z-Max thru the paces, I gotta say, thumbs up for this one :)

So, I know the z-max can do pretty much the same as the provari with functions and such. The provari is a sturdier build, and has a good warrenty...

Is there much difference between the air draw between the two?

I gotta replace my Lavatube, it has pretty much died... waiting for it to completely dry before I bury it. (Yes, dropped it in the water AGAIN. Pit it thru a small alcohol bath to get rid of the grit and grime and been in rice for 2 days now.)

So, now it is do I get the Z-max and save a few $$ or save my $$ and get the Provari :) Decisions, decisions!!!!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So, I know the z-max can do pretty much the same as the provari with functions and such. The provari is a sturdier build, and has a good warrenty...

Is there much difference between the air draw between the two?

I gotta replace my Lavatube, it has pretty much died... waiting for it to completely dry before I bury it. (Yes, dropped it in the water AGAIN. Pit it thru a small alcohol bath to get rid of the grit and grime and been in rice for 2 days now.)

So, now it is do I get the Z-max and save a few $$ or save my $$ and get the Provari :) Decisions, decisions!!!!

Well MrsD, as of now I would say the Provari. The Z does work very good, very nice well built device. It has only been around for a short time so the life span is still an unknown. The Provari has a proven long life span. Using them both is very nice, not much difference in the hit or drag. The Z has a little more complicated menu but not enough to make a difference. All in all both are awesome but I would go Pro until the Z has a little longer history. BUTTTT!!!!!! If you plan on dropping it in the water go with the Z, cheaper, LOL. Hope this helped :)

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Checked out the store last night on my way home from a meeting. Felt like a kid in the candy store. I did my best not to blow my vape bash budget. Picked up the new quartz tank and some juice and loving the new tank it is really nice. I also like the root beer (needed a change of pace).

Thanks glad you could stop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread