The new X6 Variable Voltage 1300mah ego battery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Has anyone seen these yet? Or better yet has anyone used one yet?! 23 bucks for the battery and a charger is not bad! Only 39.00 for the kit (battery, clearomizer, charger, case, instructions). I really like the design. 5 click on/off like standard egos and 5 clicks to change voltage from 3.6, 3.8, 4.2 There is no dial like on the ego twist instead the button lights up a different color for each voltage you set. 3.6 lights up red 3.8 lights up purple and 4.2 lights up blue. Follow the link and watch the video below the description. I think im gonna order one as soon as they are back in stock! x6 Variable Voltage 1300mAh eGo Battery - MyFreedomSmokes.com

astrocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
In a haze of vapor
I think they have been around for awhile. The twist or the vv kgo with +/- seems to be the popular option in small vvs. smok also has a vv spinner but I hear reliability on it isnt that good.

I already own a large vv/vw apv but I am looking for one of these as well and passed this up because the three set points just don't offer the fine control needed. For the price I think you can get more.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
I pretty much like to vape on my ego at 4.0 - 4.2 volts anyways so the set voltage points don't bother me I'm mostly interested in the style of it and with the amount that I vape (which is mainly just at night) I get about 4 days on one charge with my 1000 mah ego Twist so with this 1300mah I'll probably get a week! lol Plus I like that there is just the one button and no dial because the last couple twists I got the voltage dial was either tight as hell or way too loose. I'll probably get one because they are pretty in expensive and MFS has a 10% off coupon good for anything thru April

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
My gf and I got 5 of these a couple weeks ago. Great little unit in my opinion. 1300mah, 3 volt settings and the size is just about perfect.

I did burn one up pulsing my AGA but that's my bad, I knew better :/

1366339681871.jpg

ps. sorry for the sideways picture, I'll fix it.

Last edited:

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Yeah! Those are sexy little units! I like the way they are contoured in as well, im sure that makes for a nice grip. how do you like the button? It sounded clicky in the video. It also looks to be more of a rubber type button as opposed to the hard plastic button on egos. Yeah I gotta get me one of those. MFS only has the gold one in stock. Is that where you got yours? Thanks for the pic btw!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Yep got them all from MFS. I actually love the button. It is a soft feel but still has a little audible click, and the way it's shaped makes it easy to see what color it lights up when you press it , indicating the voltage.

One thing I think is kinda silly is the colors for each voltage.. red is low, purple is mid and blue is high, lol. Should have been the opposite in my opinion.

I didn;t think I would like the shape, I usually like things more stramlined and boring but this thing does have a great feel in hand. Easy to grip on to, great weight balance. I dig it, a lot :)

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I'm looking at order a couple too. Statistic, is that a Vivi Nova or Vivi Mini on yours?

The black x6 has a regular full size Vivi Nova on it. The silver x6 has a 6ml U-DCT on it.

Also, the x6 does have air grooves in the outer ring at the top so even flush fit tanks that draw air from beneath (U-DCT for example) have no problems with airflow.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
Been vaping on mine since I got it a few days ago and I like it ALOT! Its perfect for anyone that likes to vape lo res stuff at 4.2 or lower. I've been rockin a 1.7 ohm single coil boge carto in my F-17 and F-16 tanks and it hits great. My CE4 clearos and mini vivi nova also work equally as well. I love the button! I pretty much keep mine at either 3.8 or 4.2 volts. Its very durable and feels great in hand not to mention its a 1300mah battery and length wise its about an inch shorter than a 1000mah ego twist. The diameter is bigger than an ego but not quite as much as say a provari (sorry I dont have anything else to compare it too). For 20 bucks you cant go wrong and MFS has a 10% off coupon good till the end of April so hurry! Heres the coupon code just incase O9098WBQ0EE14

Kahuna Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Round Rock, Texas, United States
912131_582542061769922_1395128776_n.jpg

I bought one this past weekend, it was a bit of a nightmare at first. The first one the store gave me the battery was shot. The store replaced it and by the time I got home it was dead. Also the fluid had seeped all in the case. Cleaned it up, used alcohol on the contacts to make sure it was clean, tightened everything up and still dead.

The next day I took it back to the store, explained what was going on, the owner replaced the parts of the canister and yet another new battery. Worked okay, he filled it up with fluid and I put it in it's case and away I went. From the time it took me to walk out of the store to get in my car it had once again seeped. He replaced the entire canister and has been fine since.

The battery life is awesome, I am a vape heavily and easily make it through 2 days. It has a real nice voltage to it and generates a good vape. The colors for the button though is backwards. Red is low, purple is medium, and blue is high? lol

It's a great buy, thanks for the heads up on the batteries, that is a great price!

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
being only three settings 3.6, 3.8, 4.2 it seems it's just another one of those LCD bar LED ego style things that aren't true variable voltage.
I had the VV LCD EGO and it doesn't have a booster so when you set it for 3.6V and charge goes below that, it wil NOT give you 3.6V Instead you get what ever voltage is left in battery. The 4.2V srtting is def. useless after two vapes.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
being only three settings 3.6, 3.8, 4.2 it seems it's just another one of those LCD bar LED ego style things that aren't true variable voltage.
I had the VV LCD EGO and it doesn't have a booster so when you set it for 3.6V and charge goes below that, it wil NOT give you 3.6V Instead you get what ever voltage is left in battery. The 4.2V srtting is def. useless after two vapes.

Unless you buy a fully loaded APV with voltage regulation, all battery voltage will decrease under a load. But, this little unit is pretty awesome looking and is a step up from the ego twist IMHO. Having only the three voltage choices doesn't bother me because even with a twist you aren't really getting what it's dialed to and mine always twisted without my knowledge and burned lots of coils... I like that it's shorter than the 1000mAh ego twist, and the diameter being wider is better for me because i always use 20mm. devices, like the 3.5ml. V5 Vivi Nova, or the new AGI, or AGT...no need for a shorty cone either. I'm not sure about which kanger brand tanks will fit in the flat head...I'm sure CE4's and CE5's will fit. For $22-$25 it's a great little battery! I dig the color choices and the 1300mAh battery lasts a long time...as long as your not dragging it with a super low resistance. I think i'm gonna have to invest in these guys. It's a nice step between ego series and an all out AVP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread