The new X6 Variable Voltage 1300mah ego battery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Ya might take a gander here. Seller is 100% legit and outstanding service, shipping etc etc. I have other items from him and am completely happy.

Variable Voltage 1300 mAh Ego x6 Replacement Vaporizer Vapor Vaping Battery | eBay

NOTE: ALL 510 Threaded Atomizers Will Fit This Battery (ProTank, UDCT, DCT, Vivi-Nova, etc.) ----- Some eGo Threaded Atomizers Will Fit (H2, CE4, CE5) ----- **Kanger T3s & MT3s-2 Will Not Fit**

Senile Old Man Don ...... WIth too much time on his hands!

Rimau

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
I have no idea where I'm at
I picked up one of these awhile ago and it is just slightly taller than an ego 1100mah and fatter, but very portable and feels nice in the hand. At 1300mah, it last a long time, which is what I want since my smaller vv is a twist (900mah). My other vv batts (like the vamo and provari) are just too big for me to lug around on a daily basis, and since I vape around the voltage points it offers, I am really happy with it. The only problem is charging. At first I almost couldn't get it to fit on the charger, then I shaved off some with a dremmel tool (both sleeve and base) and now it works good. I said good not great because sometimes it goes green too quickly and I have to remove/reattach it, and then it goes back to charging. I always turn it completely off before charging, and that seems to help.

Any ideas on charging that anyone has found that works best?

Color for voltage makes perfect sense: think kelvin scale, higher number bluer (i.e. 9000k), lower number red (1000k).

Saludos

amoca

Feb 20, 2014
Canada
I picked up one of these awhile ago and it is just slightly taller than an ego 1100mah and fatter, but very portable and feels nice in the hand. At 1300mah, it last a long time, which is what I want since my smaller vv is a twist (900mah). My other vv batts (like the vamo and provari) are just too big for me to lug around on a daily basis, and since I vape around the voltage points it offers, I am really happy with it. The only problem is charging. At first I almost couldn't get it to fit on the charger, then I shaved off some with a dremmel tool (both sleeve and base) and now it works good. I said good not great because sometimes it goes green too quickly and I have to remove/reattach it, and then it goes back to charging. I always turn it completely off before charging, and that seems to help.

Any ideas on charging that anyone has found that works best?

Color for voltage makes perfect sense: think kelvin scale, higher number bluer (i.e. 9000k), lower number red (1000k).

Saludos
i got one of these recently and really like it, love the feel in my hand. However I'm having trouble finding another one and I'm looking for a kit with charger. Does anyone know of any vendors in Canada, or the USA? Thanks much!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I love the X6 kamry battery (1300mah). It weighs a mere 2.3 ounces but is more substantial/thicker than a Spinner and has a really nice clicky button. I like the voltages available (Red 3.6 volts--Purple 3.8 volts---Blue 4.2 volts) because I never vape higher than 4.2 volts. I use all kinds of clearos on it, except the T3 and T3S, which is too wide at bottom. This batt has both 510 and ego connections, so looks great with vivi nova or Protank mini and full size, etc.

MFS still sells these and also sells the chargers. The charging pin has to stick out a bit from the body of the usb or it won't make a good connection.

By the way, I"ve noticed all the Spinners have this same charging "oddity" now. My joytech usb won't work, it's too recessed into the usb to make contact.

I really love this battery, it's lightweight and lasts all day, as well as stays cool (it's 104 heat index here this week in AR) and the battery metal has not gotten warm at all.

They are cheap enough and easy to carry around.

i run mine with both an Aerotank and an Aerotank Mini, and no problems here. Photo on 8-28-14 at 5.08 PM.jpg

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I have 2 a Silver one and a Red one. The red one's button light glows red while charging. the silver one's light blinks 3 times and goes out. The silver one will charge until the charge cord LED turns green. The Red one never turns green while left on the charger,and the button light is constantly on? Having said that, the Red one seems to charge to full capacity,and will vape a long time (2 days). They both work well,it just bugs me that the Red one doesn't ever show a green light(full charge) on the charge cord,plus it's button is always lit Red while charging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread