Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
ack! no 901/808d1 tip? ouchie.

Your right but the adapters for 510 to 901 and 801 are much lower profile than the 801 and 901 to 510 so it seemed like the one to with...Since the 510 is by far the most poular cartomizer and atomizer, I figured I would get less flack with this tip:facepalm:
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Well here I go Drew

The Video for assembly of the button doesn't work for me, the black screen comes up and thats that. So What can I do? I went online to NHaler for the Instruction part and the same thing, didn't you have the video in another thread, I thought I saw it somewhere else, I am now just sitting here without how to dissemble and reassemble the button. Also THANKS FOR THE SUPER FAST SHIPPING.

I just got my Xhaler upgrade and new button. It took a little work getting the old button housing into the new tube, but it looks sweet!

I took the opportunity to switch from the Black Vapor design so I matched the red chrome with a translucent burgundy button and a burgundy marble drip tip to try along with a LR 306 atomizer.

Snapshot_20100723_9.jpg

I love that I won't have to mess with an adapter to use 510's. I do notice that the atty/carto doesn't connect flush to the tip, but I think that is for airflow so it is a minor aesthetic thing. Without the adapter and using the LR 306, its a lot shorter than what I'm used to but it is working beautifully.

I think it was from getting dropped, but my old Xhaler seemed to be developing a bit of a "pit" where the button makes contact with the body which meant I sometimes had to press a little harder than I'd like. Thanks to the new body and button, however, this thing is vaping better than ever!

I also tried a couple new Octane flavors: Blueberry and Sweet & Sour Apple.

Drew was kind enough to send a sample of Creamy Toasted Coconut and an extra sampler bottle of the Blueberry which I've re-gifted to a friend who is absolutely loving it right now--and I have to admit it is quite good. It is not overly sweetened or artificial tasting, and I taste a bit of an earthy undertone that reminds me of eating fresh blueberries. The Creamy Toasted Coconut has the same coconut flavor that I loved in Octane Almond Joy, but there is a definite "toasted" flavor. If it were sweeter, it would taste just like a toasted coconut marshmallow

I don't know why I haven't ordered an apple flavor before because Double Apple is my favorite shisha tobacco in a Hookah and one puff of Octane Sweet & Sour Apple immediately reminded me of exactly that! I haven't used the hookah much since I started vaping mostly because it is a hassle to get good flavor without the smoke getting harsh and stale....but I gotta say that Octane S&S Apple on a LR 306 atty is going to keep the hookah in retirement!

As for vapor production...
Snapshot_20100723_12.jpg

Need I say more?

Wow,I have to say that XHaler looks beautiful, with the matching button and tips.

As a diehard Portland Trailblazer fan, I've been on a bit of a Red+Black+Silver kick lately so that's why I picked this one. I'm pretty happy with the decision because it does look GREAT.

It still seems "short" to me with the 306 atty, so I was using a LR 510 carto last night after my daughter jumped on my lap not realizing she was pushing the button and I thought maybe I'd burnt it out. After a while, though, the LR carto on the high drain 186580 was kinda hitting too hard for me so I switched back to the 306 and it's really hitting the sweet spot!

So if I have any requests for an v3 Xhaler, I'd like to see some sort of cut off to make it a little more pocket safe. It wasn't really a problem with the small original button. The new bigger buttons make it much easier to use...almost too easy! :unsure: My suggestion: A movable inner "safety" sleeve that can be turned so that it could block the switch from contacting the body when you don't want it to go off.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Heres a quick fix...Take the inner silicon ring from one of the LR cartos or a KR808 cartos...Cut a slot in it with scissors...Slide it under your new button and it locks it so yoiu can put it in your pocket with atty on , if you must...This is just a possible fix and should not be considered completely safe as the ring could fall off...I always reccomend removing the atty when its not in use in your pocket or pocketbook...Thanks
Drew

AJMoore

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Here and back
Got my new XHaler today, thank you to Drew and the gang for great customer service, again and again. This is my third one, don't know why really, I just love them. I'm a happy Vaperor.

Drew, there was sooooo much stuff in the box, I don't even know what it all is. Thank you for all the extras but I'd love to know exactly what's what. I'll PM you with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread