THE NEW YEAR IS ALMOST UPON US!!! START IT OFF WITH LOWER PROCESSING RATES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ringing in the New Year by Saving Money on your Credit Card Processing!!

iProcessing has specialized in the e-cig industry for over five years with an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and has the LOWEST rates in the industry! Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!!

ü NO RESERVES

ü NO MONTHLY CAP

ü INTEGRATES WITH ALL SHOPPING CARTS AND POS SYSTEMS

ü RATES AS LOW AS 1.69%

ü NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS

ü SPECIALIZING IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE

ü STARTUPS WELCOME!!! NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!!!

ü SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGATION

Testimonials

“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.” –John Oszajca njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vickey Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProcessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank you Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

Johnathan Masterson
AVP, National Account Manager
johnathan@iprocessing.com
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
888-372-9780 FAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread