The next Tootle Puffer I see......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I am going to run up and hug them and tell them how happy I am they are vaping instead of smoking. I hope the cops don't get called. I know I can be harsh at times but I love all yous guys no matter what ya vape on!

I'm having a particularly great week and it's almost my birthday so I am going to ditch all this inter-vaper hate and promote kindness and understanding amongst us all. Will you join me in doing the same?

Unless you try to pwn me in one of the multiplayer games I'm playing then all bets are off!!!!! Have a great evening folks vape on, live long. :wub:

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
am I weird because I'd still rather play skyrim than COD?

Not at all, everyone needs some single player once in awhile. But I did hear something about Sky rim online awhile back but haven't been following the news on it. Sits waiting patiently for another Assassin's Creed MP, I like them better than shooters anyhow. But when they quit making them in Unity gotta scratch the MP itch somehow. And I'm more of a Battlefield guy anyway till Hardline blech.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
am I weird because I'd still rather play skyrim than COD?

Not at all. Frankly, I've been really disappointed in the latest COD releases. Why take a great "real world" based FPS and turn it into Halo? A huge misstep, IMO.

That said, I'm SUPER excited about the new Rainbow Six coming out later this year. I'll take a realistic FPS that depends more on strategy and team work than button mashing (ala Halo) any day of the week.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Not at all. Frankly, I've been really disappointed in the latest COD releases. Why take a great "real world" based FPS and turn it into Halo? A huge misstep, IMO.

That said, I'm SUPER excited about the new Rainbow Six coming out later this year. I'll take a realistic FPS that depends more on strategy and team work than button mashing (ala Halo) any day of the week.

Oh hell yes to that I preordered to get in on the beta and am waiting impatiently for my email!

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Oh hell yes to that I preordered to get in on the beta and am waiting impatiently for my email!

Wait, there's a beta pre-order?! Googling now....

Forgot to add I'm also super stoked for Star Wars Battlefront. The trailer looks phenomenal.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
guilhermehoppe1984glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_sasukekun17-d7mdjvo.jpg

Not to stir the pot or anything:D

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Wait, there's a beta pre-order?! Googling now....

Forgot to add I'm also super stoked for Star Wars Battlefront. The trailer looks phenomenal.

Yep guaranteed beta access with preorder, and yeah Battlefront looks awesome it also helps I'm a Star Wars freak if I wasn't cooking I would toss up some pics of my replica lightsabers collection. :thumbs:

Reactions: caferacer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread