The next Tootle Puffer I see......

Status
Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Agreed. And just to add I vape while I game so it is relevant to General vaping Discussions. :lol:

Same here, lol. I've been really tempted to buy the NES Controller dna 40 mod that's floating around out there.

(Nothing to see here mods...we're definitely on topic :rolleyes: )

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Same here, lol. I've been really tempted to buy the NES Controller DNA 40 mod that's floating around out there.

(Nothing to see here mods...we're definitely on topic :rolleyes: )

You and me both and I'm a Reo guy but what would be cooler than vaping on a NES40 wearing my grey tshirt with the same controller on it. :thumbs:

Reactions: caferacer

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Reign!!!! You know I :wub: you!!! Turns out I fit the description of a Tootle-Puffer! I don't sub-ohm, normally vape around or under 10 watts, and MTL. It works for me, and for some others - and just as you said, staying off the smokes and finding what helps you to keep at it is the only thing that really matters!! Turns out we all have MUCH more in common than not. Tootle Puffers are good people, and so are the sub-ohmers, and the "cloud chasers" and the flavor chasers -- and most of us fit into a couple of categories from time to time. Whatever works for a person is EXACTLY what they should do - who cares what ya call it???
And there ya go -- back on topic!!!
Wish I was a gamer -- I would sure love to challenge you guys! Looks like a ton of fun - glad you enjoy it!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Reign!!!! You know I :wub: you!!! Turns out I fit the description of a Tootle-Puffer! I don't sub-ohm, normally vape around or under 10 watts, and MTL. It works for me, and for some others - and just as you said, staying off the smokes and finding what helps you to keep at it is the only thing that really matters!! Turns out we all have MUCH more in common than not. Tootle Puffers are good people, and so are the sub-ohmers, and the "cloud chasers" and the flavor chasers -- and most of us fit into a couple of categories from time to time. Whatever works for a person is EXACTLY what they should do - who cares what ya call it???
And there ya go -- back on topic!!!
Wish I was a gamer -- I would sure love to challenge you guys! Looks like a ton of fun - glad you enjoy it!

Hehe Nanny has been front row to my antics but I do mean well! It's awesome to see ya out of the NT subs! *hugs*:wub:

Reactions: Nanny22

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
You and me both and I'm a Reo guy but what would be cooler than vaping on a NES40 wearing my grey tshirt with the same controller on it. :thumbs:
While kicking back in bed

77c761bb61f87d260171bdc0eb823330.jpg

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
Someone really needs to develop an updated version of Knights of the Old Republic.

God the original KOTOR was so good.. you guys checked out divinity original sin or pillars of eternity? They are both the most incredible RPG's to come out recently IMO. I played them both single player but I think divinity can actually go multiplayer... divinity is really incredible..

Man I remember doing lan parties with the original rainbow six games, so much fun, kinda lost interest in FPS games though - no peripheral vision drives me crazy.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I am going to run up and hug them and tell them how happy I am they are vaping instead of smoking. I hope the cops don't get called. I know I can be harsh at times but I love all yous guys no matter what ya vape on!

I'm having a particularly great week and it's almost my birthday so I am going to ditch all this inter-vaper hate and promote kindness and understanding amongst us all. Will you join me in doing the same?

Unless you try to pwn me in one of the multiplayer games I'm playing then all bets are off!!!!! Have a great evening folks vape on, live long. :wub:

When's your birthday? Mine's tomorrow. :)

Andria

Reactions: ReigntheGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread