Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Happy early b-day Andria! Mines the 29th. Crazy Gemini's f t w!

Yep! And I'm a geek too, though a different sort -- I've been scoping out the Microcenter website all day, with my eye on a HGST Touro S 1TB 7,200 RPM USB 3.0 - 3GB of Cloud Storage Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive - Silver -- for $69!!!!! Gotta have it. :D The USB 2.0 terabyte drive I have now is entirely too slow for my new computer. :D

Andria

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yep! And I'm a geek too, though a different sort -- I've been scoping out the Microcenter website all day, with my eye on a HGST Touro S 1TB 7,200 RPM USB 3.0 - 3GB of Cloud Storage Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive - Silver -- for $69!!!!! Gotta have it. :D The USB 2.0 terabyte drive I have now is entirely too slow for my new computer. :D

Andria

I'm Gemini and Irish so that should explain a lot of my behavior on the forums. :lol:

And I got myself some new upgrades to my car, picking it up tomorrow and am going to run the streets like I'm a teenager. :D I truly hope you enjoy your HD and your birthday I've always enjoyed your presence here on the forums. You've always been a straight shooter and now I know why. :bday:

Reactions: AndriaD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm Gemini and Irish so that should explain a lot of my behavior on the forums. :lol:

And I got myself some new upgrades to my car, picking it up tomorrow and am going to run the streets like I'm a teenager. :D I truly hope you enjoy your HD and your birthday I've always enjoyed your presence here on the forums. You've always been a straight shooter and now I know why. :bday:

Thanks! I'm a Gemini by a matter of about 6 hrs -- I checked the horoscope chart for the year I was born (61) and it changed from Taurus to Gemini about 6 hrs before my birth -- which maybe explains why my Taurus son and I have always gotten along so well. But I'm a true Gemini nevertheless -- I need a tattoo that says "Born to Communicate". :D (my husband would agree with that, since he says I never shut up!) :D I think there is a bit of Irish in my pedigree, but it might be anglo-irish -- one of my family names is Spencer (my mother's maiden name). Mostly I think I'm just a W. European mutt. :D

And an early :bday: to you too!

Andria

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
392c26ebe5dcef68ba31d9788d28b54f.gif

Happy Bday May Babbies! I just had one myself on the 13th :bday:

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Happy early Birthday Reign!! Mines this weekend! If anyone wants else wants to trade gamer tags mines:

PS4 and Xbox One is:
QKenobi

Playing The Witcher 3, Diablo 3, and Bloodborne at the moment!

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday to you to my friend, will definitely add you next time I log on my PSN is Reign. At the moment I've only been on FFXIV getting ready for the new expansion. But have my eye on the Witcher but am recovering from car part expenses. :D

Reactions: Nanny22

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This thread brings me a smile, too!
Happy to see such open mindedness and total acceptance. As it should be. As vapers, we need to be united, not fighting amongst ourselves about labels - there are bigger problems out there and we need each other for support and strength in numbers.
Happiest of birthday wishes for everyone with a special day coming up!

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
This thread brings me a smile, too!
Happy to see such open mindedness and total acceptance. As it should be. As vapers, we need to be united, not fighting amongst ourselves about labels - there are bigger problems out there and we need each other for support and strength in numbers.
Happiest of birthday wishes for everyone with a special day coming up!

Thank you Nanny, there is a method to my madness sometimes. :)

And I didn't intend it to but even this thread which in all honesty was made with a little jest on my part has taught me something. Even though I have heard it 1000 times you get back what you give and this is much more fun than confrontations. Little light bulb moment maybe.

Now tomorrow...... loljkjk

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Happy belated birthday YT!!! And PONG are you kidding me that's where I got my start that lead me down this crazy gaming path!!

I still have my original pong game! LOL well my son does proudly displayed in his collection cabinet along side of an original Atari console. Our local museum actually borrowed them for a special display they did on the history of gaming.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I still have my original pong game! LOL well my son does proudly displayed in his collection cabinet along side of an original Atari console. Our local museum actually borrowed them for a special display they did on the history of gaming.

That's awesome I still have my 2600 too, with all the cartridges about 30 or so. Even though I don't use it I doubt I will ever sell it, maybe buried with it. :D

Reactions: YoursTruli

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I forget the name of it, I think it was Tank Battle my Dad and I used to play it all the time. It was the first game I ever played that had different game modes and "options" like ricochet rounds, walls on the field, and only being visible when shooting. Man I loved that game, go figure I'm a game nerd now.

ETA: Might have been Battle Tanks one or the other still awesome childhood memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread