Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I am going to run up and hug them and tell them how happy I am they are vaping instead of smoking. I hope the cops don't get called. I know I can be harsh at times but I love all yous guys no matter what ya vape on!

I'm having a particularly great week and it's almost my birthday so I am going to ditch all this inter-vaper hate and promote kindness and understanding amongst us all. Will you join me in doing the same?

Unless you try to pwn me in one of the multiplayer games I'm playing then all bets are off!!!!! Have a great evening folks vape on, live long. :wub:

All you need is love - The Beatles.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Awesome!!! Happy Birthday to you to my friend, will definitely add you next time I log on my PSN is Reign. At the moment I've only been on FFXIV getting ready for the new expansion. But have my eye on the Witcher but am recovering from car part expenses. :D

Man I miss that game!!! I just got tired of the trolls and elitists! You make one mistake and you get told to kill yourself and get booted out of a dungeon! Then my free company disbanded because a couple of them got deployed and just kind of stopped playing.

I miss my Paladin though!!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Man I miss that game!!! I just got tired of the trolls and elitists! You make one mistake and you get told to kill yourself and get booted out of a dungeon! Then my free company disbanded because a couple of them got deployed and just kind of stopped playing.

I miss my Paladin though!!

I have a PLD as well, if you ever decide to pick it up again check out HoldSquare.com (Reapers) it's a gaming community for 21 and up and are on the Midgardsormr server. We've got a great FC without all the BS not to mention they're active in just about every other PS3/PS4 game. Plenty of like minded folks to game with no matter what your playing at the moment.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
And on that note I am outta here for the evening folks, I gotta drive to the other side of town tomorrow to pick up my newly modded ride. And try to make it home with no tickets. :D

I've enjoyed shooting the s*** with all of you and learning a little more about my fell forumers! Will definitely be checking in, tomorrow morning before the ride with a vape and some coffee. Have a great evening folks! Vape on.

Reactions: caferacer

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Go figure I run into a Tootle Puffer today, turns out the guy who delivers our welders work uniforms is a vaper. We talked for a good long while about juices and our gear, I was throwing out some decent clouds with my 65% PG juice and he was vaping away on his ego with a Nautilus and we had a good conversation about being vapers. No judgement on either side just two folks who have something in common "talking shop".

I gave him a few business cards to my favorite juice vendor and he said next trip he'd bring me some of his DIY to try. I've seen this guy a hundred times and never knew he vaped but for some reason he had his mod in his shirt pocket today. It was pretty awesome and highlighted the fact when you take away the anonymity of the internet even two completely different style of vapers can get along just swimmingly. Now it's just one more thing in a normally mundane work week I look forward to.

Just one more interaction to reinforce the fact that no matter what someone's vaping on they're a person just like you trying to kick a nasty habit. Vape on folks!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Go figure I run into a Tootle Puffer today, turns out the guy who delivers our welders work uniforms is a vaper. We talked for a good long while about juices and our gear, I was throwing out some decent clouds with my 65% PG juice and he was vaping away on his ego with a Nautilus and we had a good conversation about being vapers. No judgement on either side just two folks who have something in common "talking shop".

I gave him a few business cards to my favorite juice vendor and he said next trip he'd bring me some of his DIY to try. I've seen this guy a hundred times and never knew he vaped but for some reason he had his mod in his shirt pocket today. It was pretty awesome and highlighted the fact when you take away the anonymity of the internet even two completely different style of vapers can get along just swimmingly. Now it's just one more thing in a normally mundane work week I look forward to.

Just one more interaction to reinforce the fact that no matter what someone's vaping on they're a person just like you trying to kick a nasty habit. Vape on folks!

Yeah last year, when we got our ADT system (thanks to saving money previously spent on cigarettes!), it turned out that the salesmen were vapers too -- egos for both, and they thought my vamo+cartotank was huge, but hey, it's all good. We were instant buddies. :D

Andria

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yeah last year, when we got our ADT system (thanks to saving money previously spent on cigarettes!), it turned out that the salesmen were vapers too -- egos for both, and they thought my vamo+cartotank was huge, but hey, it's all good. We were instant buddies. :D

Andria

Pretty much same thing here, I had talked to the guy numerous times cause he was always upbeat and friendly, but once we figured out we were both vapers it was a really cool conversation. Looking forward to his visit to the shop next week to talk some more "vape shop".

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles

Cool, but is he a gamer? [emoji16]

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
neener_ani.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread