The nicoticket swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I've got a full 60 of PBCv3. I lost my taste for PBC a while back, got this hoping I'd find new love for it. Just doesn't do it for me. Open to most things, make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Traded! Thanks guys!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
if anyone has some cure id be happy to get as much as I could from ya.6mg preferably.was gonna just go buy it but if anyone has some that's not hittin lemme know please.thanks!

I got your back Rick. Email me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I guess TRISTAR just won 3 bottles of the cure from nicoticket....too bad clark couldn't give me my 60mls tristars owes me out of what he won...hint hint TRISTAR!!

Report it to the mods if you can - but, ultimately it's on you. I will make it right though. We do things proper here.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You're sorely mistaken. I had your CLS shipped out to you last week. I was / have been going through a tough time as of late, as you know, hence my absence from the forums / web and delay in shipping. I ended up having someone go to the post office for me for the sole purpose of shipping out your e-juice.

If you never received the CLS (which judging by all of your posts, clearly you did not), I will gladly send you your e-liquid back + some of my own NT e-juice. In the meantime, please stop accusing me of being a petty thief / "untrustworthy ........." all over the forums and on my profile.

Expect a tracking number on Monday. I'm back home now so there will be no delay. Again, I'm sorry that you did not receive your CLS, and for the lack of communication. I assure you my intention was never / is not to rip you off in any way, shape or form.

Thank you for replying - I am just getting through this thread.

Rick - go easy bro, life happens ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Keep on eye on the classies. I've been having some breathing troubles and have been becoming disenchanted with the whole vaping thing in general, so I'll be posting a bunch of my juices tomorrow, probably.

Argh. I hope you are okay. Call me... might be able to help?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
im posting here triStar so I can leave feedback,hope to hear from you soon on the missing CLS.i sent you a pm before posting here.have a great memorial day weekend!-Rick

Thank you for working this out, even though I am late to the party.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Thank you for working this out, even though I am late to the party.
well its not worked out yet,he still hasn't let me know whats up with the "missing" cls.idk whats up at this point.figurd id wait til next week b4 I leave any feedback.ive really been patient as I can be with this trade.personally I would never do this to anyone,but different strokes for different folks I guess.btw my "cure" got here finally.the p/o sent it to a different town and made me wait forever b4 it got here.L8TR bud!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
b664c8fc923c3b37815e482176a9289c.jpg

I have 90ml of Doodle up for trade. Both 3mg, both born 1-19-15. One unopened 60ml bottle, and half a 60ml bottle.
Will trade for in 3mg:
The Virus
The Cure
ACB
Frenilla
Strawnilla
CLS
CB
Radio

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA
Hey guys! I have this FULL, literally unopened 60ml bottle of The Cure in 3mg I am looking to trade. I took off the tamper seal with the rest of my BOGO order (out of sheer excitement), but have never even opened the actual bottle. I love the juice, and am still working my way through more of The Cure in my possession, but I feel like this bottle might be in the drawer for a bit and I'd like to see it go to a better home :) I am mainly looking for PBC since I have never tried it and LOVE the peanut notes in The Virus (will only trade for other 60ml, 3mg bottles), but will also accept The Virus, ACB, CLS, or Wakonda. Let me know via PM or a reply on here! Thanks guys - vape on and BIRD UP!

-w0nt0ns00p/'Birdman'

Attachments

• rsz_20150528_103121.jpg
    rsz_20150528_103121.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 26
  • rsz_120150528_103146.jpg
    rsz_120150528_103146.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 24

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Hey guys! I have this FULL, literally unopened 60ml bottle of The Cure in 3mg I am looking to trade. I took off the tamper seal with the rest of my BOGO order (out of sheer excitement), but have never even opened the actual bottle. I love the juice, and am still working my way through more of The Cure in my possession, but I feel like this bottle might be in the drawer for a bit and I'd like to see it go to a better home :) I am mainly looking for PBC since I have never tried it and LOVE the peanut notes in The Virus (will only trade for other 60ml, 3mg bottles), but will also accept The Virus, ACB, CLS, or Wakonda. Let me know via PM or a reply on here! Thanks guys - vape on and BIRD UP!

-w0nt0ns00p/'Birdman'
You sure you don't want any Doodle??:D

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States

-w0nt0ns00p/'Birdman'
I've got an unopened 60ml Virus, but it's in 6mg. If that would work I'd be glad to trade!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I have 50-55mL of 6mg Atlanta... what I would really like is some real steeped Virus. Now, I know that stuff is liquid gold, so I'd be willing to take 1/2 the amount. I just want to try it- don't like it fresh, but wondering if I would like it steeped. If no one is willing to give up a little bit of Virus, I would also take Passioncake or Wakonda (6mg only).

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I have 50-55mL of 6mg Atlanta... what I would really like is some real steeped Virus. Now, I know that stuff is liquid gold, so I'd be willing to take 1/2 the amount. I just want to try it- don't like it fresh, but wondering if I would like it steeped. If no one is willing to give up a little bit of Virus, I would also take Passioncake or Wakonda (6mg only).
I have what you're looking for! PM incoming...

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Traded, thanks!!

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
Hi NT family!

I have a bottle of PBC (the newest version) that I'd like to trade. I've opened the 60 ml bottle (to test) but find that PBC is not to my taste. I have about 58ml left of a 60 ml bottle in (6mg nic.). I also have a 60 ml bottle of PBC in (3 mg). I'd be willing to trade for CLS (Custard's Last Stand), CB (Creme Brulee), ACB (Absolute Creme Brulee), or Radioactive. I'd prefer to trade for 3mg of any of the above mentioned juices. Both 60 ml bottles are about 60 days old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread