United States
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Only in the classifieds please

d.g.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Houston, TX
I have 3 or 4 unopened PBC's. 2 of them has bubble wrap on them even. I think I opened 2 other bottles but barely used it. I can trade it for Virus, or Radioactive. I might go for Atlanta and Cure as well. I want to try those. Or even 2nd generation PBC.

Oh they are 60 mls at 6 mg. If anyone is interested I can open a thread in the classifieds.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Heads up...Im gonna throw some old school NT joose in the classies in a little bit. All 6mg...

50ml (maybe a ml or 2 missing) Cheesecake with a 15ml of rainier cherry
50ml Banana Pudding
50ml ACB
50ml Refresh
50ml Home Slice

Let me know :thumb:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Heads up...Im gonna throw some old school NT joose in the classies in a little bit. All 6mg...

50ml Banana Pudding
50ml ACB
50ml Refresh
50ml Home Slice

Mota, what do you want for that Cheesecake? I've never had any..

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA

50ml Banana Pudding
50ml ACB
50ml Refresh
50ml Home Slice

You looking to swap? What might you be looking for?

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS

50ml Banana Pudding
50ml ACB
50ml Refresh
50ml Home Slice

Sorry y'all Cheesecake and rainier cherry is gone. Due to the many rabid, passionate responses I received I will not be revealing the person who got it lol. He or she can reveal themselves at their own risk. :)

Edit: Refresh is gone too!

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Ok, you all will think I'm nutz, but I'm just not that crazy about ACB. I think I have two unopened 60ml bottles in 6mg. I would trade for The Cure, Mah Peeps or Passioncake in either 3 or 6mg. This is well steeped as I think its from December, but I'll have to check the born on date.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
UPDATE: The H1N1 is gone.

I have 3 bottles of 3mg NT that I mixed a 6 and 0mg to equal 3mg. These are from the days when NT didn't come in 3mg. Each bottle has approximately 50-60mls in them. They are PBC v2, H1N1 and GCD. They are all approximately 6 months old. I am just not vaping these flavors anymore. Id like to trade them for anything else in 3mg.

0fe2bb4f5d36b8179703b5c71cc49b55.jpg

Last edited:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Sorry y'all Cheesecake and rainier cherry is gone. Due to the many rabid, passionate responses I received I will not be revealing the person who got it lol. He or she can reveal themselves at their own risk. :)

Edit: Refresh is gone too!

LOL.....you mean I beat my own real life sister, LindaMck? That's rare. Now I don't feel like my life is in danger. Wait....there could be more out there....

If Clark would just make more CC, we'd all be out of danger. :)

I've got a 60ml of Passioncake and a 59ml of the Cure in 6mg and would trade either for a 50ml of cheesecake.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm waiting for more cheesecake, too :)

ACB is traded.

For those who have CC, I have way too much of the toppings. I could easily trade you 20mls each of all 3 for a 60ml of Mah Peeps or Passioncake. Heck I'll even give you more than 20ml of each. I don't want it to go bad.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
LOL.....you mean I beat my own real life sister, LindaMck? That's rare. Now I don't feel like my life is in danger. Wait....there could be more out there....

If Clark would just make more CC, we'd all be out of danger. :)

I've got a 60ml of Passioncake and a 59ml of the Cure in 6mg and would trade either for a 50ml of cheesecake.

OMG thats too funny. Youre real blood sisters? Thats hilarious! She did score the Refresh so it wasnt a total loss for her. :thumbs:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
OMG thats too funny. Youre real blood sisters? Thats hilarious! She did score the Refresh so it wasnt a total loss for her. :thumbs:

Yep, real blood until it comes to Cheesecake and then we are rivals. LOL. It's all good, we just like to keep the CC in the family. :D

Roxy - thanks for the toppings offer but I like my CC straight up. The cheese stands alone in my TRA Reo.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I have 3 bottles of 3mg NT that I mixed a 6 and 0mg to equal 3mg. These are from the days when NT didn't come in 3mg. Each bottle has approximately 50-60mls in them. They are PBC v2, H1N1 and GCD. They are all approximately 6 months old. I am just not vaping these flavors anymore. Id like to trade them for anything else in 3mg.

PM incoming...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread