Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
@57chilicat

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I'll trade for your sealed 60ml 3mg Band Camp.
My sealed 60ml 3mg Strawnilla has been refrigerated since receiving it (for long term
storage). Born on date 02/16/2015.
Awesome! Starting a convo!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
@57chilicat

If convo means private message, then I got it (them, i.e. 2) and replied.
Strawnilla shipped yesterday afternoon and is in the hands of our notorious postal service.
Sorry! I never got the message! Yours will be on the way soon! Thanks!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hey emptee I have a almost full 60mill of bandcamp but it's 6mg nic if your interested?

I've been trying to get rid of this bottle for awhile now:-x almost to the point of just giving it away.........come on bandcamp fans where ya at?????

I'll take it, especially if you just want to give it away :lol:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hey guys. I also have ~50ml 3 mg of The Cure (original, not 2.0), ~50ml 3mg Raz Cup and ~20ml 0mg Coolcumber Mint available to trade for the same amount respectively of Butterbeer, SPC (new one is fine), or Mercury (if you're one of the lucky few to get your hands on it!)

Edit: Amended a previous trade, so The Cure 1.0 is gone. I now have a sealed 60ml 3mg current version PBC, ~50ml 3mg Raz Cup, and ~20ml 0mg Coolcumber Mint

Last edited:

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm cleaning out my vape cabinet and I found 2 bottles of 18mg Virus, I'm going to guess that together they come to about 60ml. I haven't used 18mg since Febuary so they have some serious steep. Thought someone may be interested before I mix it down to 6mg.

If someone is interested let me know, my usual rotation is Virus, both versions of Cure and Wakonda. BG,Gravity and Radio make it into something weekly and the usual strength is 6mg.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hello NuThouse gang! This fine day I have for trade:

Band Camp - 50 ml - 3 mg
PBC - 60 ml sealed bottle - 6 mg
PBC - 45 ml - 6 mg
Frenilla - 45 ml - 12 mg (I will throw this one in free with any trade!)

I am vaping 6 mg!
I am mainly looking for some fresh ACB, Raz Cup, Frenilla or Wakonda. But I could consider others! Not a big fan of Betelgeuse, Gravity or Got Cookie but would not mind trying some tabacco mixes!

P.S. PBC does not appear to be available in 6 mg on the NT site, so get your PBC here!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread