The nicoticket swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
Before I do all the pics and stuff, anyone out there interested in 18mg? I have Doodle, GCD, Cookie, Roundhouse, CLS, and others, different amounts of each, most all well steeped. Not looking for an even trade, just wanting some good juice that I am not going to use to get some Love. :D

I am interested in 18MG we have a few bottles 4 I believe of 6MG of GCD 60ML and that just won't do.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I just realized this swap meet was here and got so excited I hit send way too fast lol. WOWSA. I am always looking for 18MG if you have worked your way down and do not know what to do with those high nic offerings I am always on the hunt. None of us like bacco forward liquids at all. MY DH and BIL both bounce down to 12 but mostly we are all at 18MG. We all love our sweets and for me Vanilla is KING QUEEN and my SUN MOON AND STARS. CLS, CB, FREN, SN yum yum yum.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I am interested in 18MG we have a few bottles 4 I believe of 6MG of GCD 60ML and that just won't do.

I just realized this swap meet was here and got so excited I hit send way too fast lol. WOWSA. I am always looking for 18MG if you have worked your way down and do not know what to do with those high nic offerings I am always on the hunt. None of us like bacco forward liquids at all. MY DH and BIL both bounce down to 12 but mostly we are all at 18MG. We all love our sweets and for me Vanilla is KING QUEEN and my SUN MOON AND STARS. CLS, CB, FREN, SN yum yum yum.
I'll get some pictures taken of what I have and get them posted and go from there. If I don't get a swap, then I'll have the pictures to put them up in the classes. :)

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I'll get some pictures taken of what I have and get them posted and go from there. If I don't get a swap, then I'll have the pictures to put them up in the classes. :)

Sounds good can't wait to see what yah got squirreled away hehe.

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
I have 4 18MG 15ML bottles of sealed Got Cookie that was given to me by my BIL. After trying to love it he finally gave up and gave me his stash. I vaped 2 bottles (we had 10 to start with) and am not feeling it so it's going on the swap list. I like 18MG CB, CLS, Fren, STRAW the most. Maybe BC, KFK or DOODLE if 18MG. I do not like any tobacco forward juices thanks.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
2016-03-22 20.45.13.jpg

2 for 1. Any two 60ml bottles of juice for one 60ml bottle of Strawnilla, Virus, or Wakonda in 0, 3 or 6mg nic.

1x 60ml (3mg nic) Strike (sealed bottle)

1x 60ml (3mg nic) Raz Cup (sealed bottle)
2x 60ml (3mg nic) The Cure (1 bottle missing about 5 mls from testing)
2x 60ml (3mg nic) GCD (sealed bottle)
2x 60ml (3mg nic) Doodle (sealed bottles)

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
View attachment 541552

2 for 1. Any two 60ml bottles of juice for one 60ml bottle of Strawnilla, Virus, or Wakonda in 0, 3 or 6mg nic.

Conversation started

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I have 2 sealed 15ml bottles of GCD in 0mg that I would like to PIF/Trade. Great for mixing or hitting it alone. Let me know if you want it! I'd give em both to the same person to save on shipping. If you have anything in 0 or 3mg and you want to trade, that's cool as well.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
View attachment 541552

These are mostly gone. only have 1 bottle of strike, the opened bottle of the Cure and the two doodle bottles.

Ken

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Hmmm ok......well I still have a few bottles of wakonda in 0nic if anyone is interested....id like to get my hands on some gravity or Katy's virus or maybe some cls in 6 nic.....or post what ya got and we can go from there!
Wish some of what I had was that low, most all is 18mg, only really low one I have is a 60ml of Strike in 3mg (open but just dripped a little to taste). Do have an unopened cls in 18mg from 10/24/2014, but that is way higher than the 6mg you are vaping. I am working my way to 0mg and have tons of 18mg I purchased thinking I would never drop. sigh :(

DarkfireAnn

Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Planet Earth
Hey HI my fam are 18MG lovers so if you got come CLS or CB or FREN or Straw or what have you let me know I am slowly but surely working my way through everyone's 18MG don't throw it out there are many vapers over here who even drip 18MG yupper er doodle we might be a little insane but yeah we love some 18MG so let me what yah got and what yah want and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread