Not open for further replies.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
All of my juices are 6mg (or appropriate quantities to mix to 6). I have SPC, Strike, Atlanta, Mercury, Switch, GCD extras in 6mg(especially SPC, which I apparently overlooked one purchase and made another on those FOTW discounts, before the dark days of winter). Virus or KV would get you a 2:1 deal, since those were never seriously discounted in those dark days. CLS, CB, ACB, Frenilla, or Radio, all preferably in 6mg, would get a 1:1 deal.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Any interest in:

Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake 6mg multiple bottles
Kung Fu Kiwi 6mg
Beetleguese in 0mg, 12mg, and 18mg (I mix them to 6mg)
Gravity in 3mg and 18mg (ditto)
Strike in 3mg

All are sealed up brown bottles, the "steep stoppers."

I'd be interested in Frenilla, Peeps, BSP, Wakonda, Viruses, 6mg

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Realizing the thread/forum is dead, but thought I'd give this one more try.

Sublime isn't hitting for me or, rather, it will remain deep in the rotation for quite some time. It isn't bad, mind you, like GCD with a slightly different glaze on it (really had hoped the butterscotch would become a little more prominent), but GCD wound up taking a back seat to everything else that I enjoy more.

I have 3 unopened 60ml bottles for trade in addition to the juices mentioned above.

For the juices above, since I'm still not vaping them, I'll cut you a deal. They're mixers in mg nic (I mix to 6), but it works like a champ. Yeah, they're older, but those brown bottles still sealed up have been fantastic for storage, I just opened a bottle of ACB that's 3 1/2 years from its BOD, 6mg, and it is still light amber and as delicious as right out of the mailbox. The mixers (Beetle and Gravity) I'll do a 3 for 1 for the juices I desire. I'll add the new peach flavor (whatever the name of it was) if it didn't hit for you.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Realizing the thread/forum is dead, but thought I'd give this one more try.

Sublime isn't hitting for me or, rather, it will remain deep in the rotation for quite some time. It isn't bad, mind you, like GCD with a slightly different glaze on it (really had hoped the butterscotch would become a little more prominent), but GCD wound up taking a back seat to everything else that I enjoy more.

I have 3 unopened 60ml bottles for trade in addition to the juices mentioned above.

For the juices above, since I'm still not vaping them, I'll cut you a deal. They're mixers in mg nic (I mix to 6), but it works like a champ. Yeah, they're older, but those brown bottles still sealed up have been fantastic for storage, I just opened a bottle of ACB that's 3 1/2 years from its BOD, 6mg, and it is still light amber and as delicious as right out of the mailbox. The mixers (Beetle and Gravity) I'll do a 3 for 1 for the juices I desire. I'll add the new peach flavor (whatever the name of it was) if it didn't hit for you.

So you are willing get to trade the ACB?
What juices are ya looking for?

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Well, no, I was just commenting on whether the juices I have to trade that are sealed up in the brown bottles remained vapable, and the ACB bottle was a good example of one that looked "new" when unsealed. Sorry if that was confusing.
Beetle and Gravity BOD's in my stash are 2-3 years, but I expect they're good as new, just like the ACB and Virus I vape on every day. My SPC will be 3 years old at the end of September. I know "forever" isn't happening, just don't see me vaping those to any significant quantity and letting the juices I like more age while I do.
To be honest, it would really be a pleasant surprise for any of the juices on the "what I'd trade for" to be given up, unless the new Virus or CLS didn't hit for somebody and they liked the juices on the list above. Probably will either toss them, hold them until the others are gone and see if they still vape (not likely, think I still have 2 years of stash, provided I keep up with the BOD's and keep everything under 3-4 years old), or just offer them up for postage for somebody that wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread