The nicoticket swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
has anyone dealt with TriStar on here?i sent him some juice and he hasn't sent mine yet.said he had an emergency and had the juice with him but now im not getting any responces out of him at all.this is so wrong.ive never had anyone treat me like this before and it really ticks me off cuz I try to do right by everyone I deal with.what gives??btw its not like I haven't given time for it to be sent,deal was made the 29th of april.all I can do is say I wont deal with him again.

Sorry to hear that Rick.. Maybe something major came up and he forgot. I've never dealt with them before, but hopefully you get it straightened out. What was it he was supposed to send you? Maybe I've got something to help make up for your loss bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
has anyone dealt with TriStar on here?i sent him some juice and he hasn't sent mine yet.said he had an emergency and had the juice with him but now im not getting any responces out of him at all.this is so wrong.ive never had anyone treat me like this before and it really ticks me off cuz I try to do right by everyone I deal with.what gives??btw its not like I haven't given time for it to be sent,deal was made the 29th of april.all I can do is say I wont deal with him again.

wicked bummy! I'm sure everything will work out for you, and everything is ok on his end!

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
I have almost a full bottle of Virus, if anyone want it, just pm me, I have no ideal where to go and pm in here
I have tried looking for the post on it and I got lost in Indy,,,,lol
It is 12, it is to strong for me

Ok, it is gone,thanks

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I have almost a full bottle of Virus, if anyone want it, just pm me, I have no ideal where to go and pm in here
I have tried looking for the post on it and I got lost in Indy,,,,lol

In the upper right top banner it has your name, then inbox then alerts. Click on inbox and start a conversation. I'll message you so keep an eye on it. :)

Reactions: Kent Brooks

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
yeah idk whats up with tristar but he spoke to me a few times and then just nothing nada zip zilch.only thing that rubs me wrong is just blowing me off.ive gave away more juice then I can even remember.all I askis to respect what you say you will do.he has his stuff from me and said he had my juice with him while out of town.must not be any post offices wherever he is is all I can guess...lol.kinda stinks cuz he got some great katys virus that's about obsolete anymore and regular virus and rootbeer float.hope he enjoys it very much is all I can say now.just not cool to do ppl this way.ive had family members die while I was in the middle of trade or selling and it did absolve me from keeping my word.as you can tell I am butthurt...lol.he has been online so I think he has just just said effit and moved on.silence on his part tells a lot!last post on this I will just write it off I guess.nomore deals with TriStar for sure!

my signature....lol"vape it like you stole it"...now that's funny!!

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
yeah idk whats up with tristar but he spoke to me a few times and then just nothing nada zip zilch.only thing that rubs me wrong is just blowing me off.ive gave away more juice then I can even remember.all I askis to respect what you say you will do.he has his stuff from me and said he had my juice with him while out of town.must not be any post offices wherever he is is all I can guess...lol.kinda stinks cuz he got some great katys virus that's about obsolete anymore and regular virus and rootbeer float.hope he enjoys it very much is all I can say now.just not cool to do ppl this way.ive had family members die while I was in the middle of trade or selling and it did absolve me from keeping my word.as you can tell I am butthurt...lol.he has been online so I think he has just just said effit and moved on.silence on his part tells a lot!last post on this I will just write it off I guess.nomore deals with TriStar for sure!

my signature....lol"vape it like you stole it"...now that's funny!!

I was pretty late before on a trade with someone, but I just sent extra juice to make up for it. Hopefully that made up for my slowness. The not replying at all is lame as heck though. You gave me several freebies when we traded and you should not be done this way. I hope everything works out and he makes it right.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I was pretty late before on a trade with someone, but I just sent extra juice to make up for it. Hopefully that made up for my slowness. The not replying at all is lame as heck though. You gave me several freebies when we traded and you should not be done this way. I hope everything works out and he makes it right.
thanks for the positive post.i hope everything is ok with triStar.he has been online so im pretty sure he didn't get in a car wreck or anything.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Hey guys & gals,
I have 60ml of Custard's Last Stand (6mg nic) that I am looking to trade. Not too sure what specifically I'm looking for, but if you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to send em my way! :)
hey TS,just tryin to reach out here and see whats going on with ya,is everything okay on your end?id appreciate ya getting back to me just so I know whats up.-Rick

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Rick, have you tried pming him?
yeah lynn ive did the pm and now just did a msg on the board here..idk whats goin on,it says he has been online in his profile.so anyones guess at this point.i really hope he is ok and if he needed the juice that bad id have given it to him if that's the case.i just don't know.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
yeah lynn ive did the pm and now just did a msg on the board here..idk whats goin on,it says he has been online in his profile.so anyones guess at this point.i really hope he is ok and if he needed the juice that bad id have given it to him if that's the case.i just don't know.
That's just wrong though Rick!! You're such a good person that I hate to see you treated that way! :(

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Sorry to hear that Rick.. Maybe something major came up and he forgot. I've never dealt with them before, but hopefully you get it straightened out. What was it he was supposed to send you? Maybe I've got something to help make up for your loss bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanx for the offer Joey,im ok for juice right now so not a problem.was just tryin to stock up some juice in the freezer was all I had in mind.appreciate the offer though bud!-Rick

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I guess TRISTAR just won 3 bottles of the cure from nicoticket....too bad clark couldn't give me my 60mls tristars owes me out of what he won...hint hint TRISTAR!!
there was a contest to win some of The Cure and I missed it?! where is it?

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
I guess TRISTAR just won 3 bottles of the cure from nicoticket....too bad clark couldn't give me my 60mls tristars owes me out of what he won...hint hint TRISTAR!!

Yeah this is where a dislike button is in great need.....

And that's not just cause I really wanted to try that Katy's virus either.

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School

Unbelievable............

there was a contest to win some of The Cure and I missed it?! where is it?

It's over on page 2 of E Cigarette Suppliers Forum. Can't post a link because of the 2 hash tag limit and there's 3 in the thread title. Sick of this hash tag crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread