The Njoy King Review Its THAT GOOD....and BAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
I've tried 7 disposables so far (waiting on two starter kits now) and can't say I am impressed with any of them. I've been writing down my opinions of them and njoy is about middle of the proverbial pack. Everyone's taste is different, but geesh, they ALL taste similar to me. Kinda' a plasticy taste with only one or two having any sort of individuality, very few having much of a throat hit for me and some are hard to draw on.
The disposables are expensive, don't last long and don't taste that great. However I will say they are helping me quit analogs and that's a big plus. I just hope my kits and juice I ordered do better.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
We are not interpreting their 2 pack claim correctly. They mean equivalent to 2 packs in price.:glare:
glare.gif
Yeah, thanks for clarifying!

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
I bought a NJoy king regular on a whim last weekend....
Just to compare it to my eRoll.

The nJOY defiantly has a kick...
As you would expect with 45mg of nic.
I've vaped 36mg unflavored before...
This was similar.
Already been established...
Battery life stinks, not equal to two packs of smokes...disposable.

My eRoll is a great little stealth Vaping stick with it PCC !
Refillable- I can put whatever juice in it I want...
I vape DIY 18mg 'Green Apple'...ahhh !
Rechargeable- 15 minutes in the PCC and it's back to Vaping.
Studier- eRoll is more solid.
Inconspicuous- little eRoll is black...
Doesen't look like a cigarette.

Like those disposable cameras we used to buy to take on vacation....
I could (and do) have one in the car for emergency backup...
But I would recommend the eRoll for everyday stealth Vaping.

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
I literally just got an Njoy King (red) sample in the mail and have been puffing for a few minutes. Well, trying to puff.

There's barely any flavor and what's there is so cold and airy that you don't get enough of it in the 2 second chance you get in a puff. The flavor I can taste is reminiscent of some MLB cartos that were accidently sent with my first Riva kit a couple of years ago. Not bad, better than Njoy's original Nutty Ashtray that came with their old e-cigs (my first venture into vaping). It's been mentioned before that it tastes sort of like the way a fresh pack of cigarettes smells and it stays with you. And I'm already feeling the nicotine -- not for chain vaping, which I am used to doing at 24mg.

Update:

I combed through my old bottles of liquids past and found it! It is Marl 18mg. That's all that is legible on the label (it was bought over 2 years ago). Don't remember where I bought it though. Might have been Clouds of Vapor or Vaporjunction. I had bought it when I was looking for Dekang to see how it tasted.

I just loaded up a carto with it and it tastes identical to Njoy red, but not as light and airy.

Marl1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread