Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
We have been so careful not to have any dog food or water in the back yard because of those crazy rodents, but they like the acorns! We have always been careful also to check and make sure none of the plants are poisonous to our fur babies and for years they left the acorns alone till this year! We had already gotten rid of all the Oleanders for our first pup and now with 5 we barely have anything in the back yard! Our fur babies are also all diggers!
Gotta love our babies!
The people who's property runs halfway behind us once had rabbits in a raised hut ...you can guess what built a nest underneath!
I was horrified to see a large one climb up the pergola to steal off the bird table, then another followed it.
I phoned our eldest son, and he arrived soon after ...he shot them from the kitchen window!
Thankfully, that was some years back, and they got rid of the rabbits soon after (they must have seen some too!) we've never seen any more. I still tell my husband off if he puts food on the lawn for birds though!

I only planted one tree with cone type 'things': a Lebanese Cedar, and it's around 38' tall now.
Not sure if rodents like the cones - Hetty might like them ...yet to find out! :unsure:
There's a small oak in the corner, but we've never seen any fruit produced on it.
She did find a windfall quince last autumn, but soon dropped it when she tasted it.

I'm just hoping she finds nothing else that makes her ill this summer - it'll get removed though if she does!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Same question for Wakonda :)
Got this one from somewhere but haven't tried mixing it yet so I don't know how close it comes to the original.
Wakonda Clone
2% FA Espresso
2% FA Vanilla Bourbon
2% FA Cuban Supreme
1% FA Irish Cream

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Ah well - we can but hope! ;)

Yeah... well... I think Clark said he won't release anything since he didn't "sell out", which imo he knew it'd happen. Just wait, when regulations ease up, he will launch Nicoticket 2.0. Hopefully, I'll be into DIYing by then.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah... well... I think Clark said he won't release anything since he didn't "sell out", which imo he knew it'd happen. Just wait, when regulations ease up, he will launch Nicoticket 2.0. Hopefully, I'll be into dying by then.
I really wanted to believe that he'd do that with some of the recipes though.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I really wanted to believe that he'd do that with some of the recipes though.

Don't blame you, I am in the same boat. But... if he wanted to do it, he would've done it already to keep the momentum going. This community was behind him till the end. Unfortunately, the end turned out to be not as pretty as we all thought it'd be. No hard feelings though. With the knowledge here, I am sure we can all find what we love, make it ourselves and be happy [emoji4]

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Don't blame you, I am in the same boat. But... if he wanted to do it, he would've done it already to keep the momentum going. This community was behind him till the end. Unfortunately, the end turned out to be not as pretty as we all thought it'd be. No hard feelings though. With the knowledge here, I am sure we can all find what we love, make it ourselves and be happy [emoji4]
I think he would have done the vaping community at large a service by releasing some recipes. It would ensure NT lives on. I'm surprised he did not want to do that. But, I feel bad for him. I know what it's like to want to just be done with something.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

I think he would have done the vaping community at large a service by releasing some recipes. It would ensure NT lives on. I'm surprised he did not want to do that. But, I feel bad for him. I know what it's like to want to just be done with something.

Yes, I agree with all of that. I liked Clark, he was always helpful, and it must have been painful to wind down what had been carefully built into a multinational well known brand.
But also, I would have dearly loved to see some of those recipes released ...even to suppliers such as the one I deal with in the UK where they make up & bottle many one-shot concentrates to specific branded & named recipes.

We had a lot of fun watching for, and reviewing those new releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread