Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I agree Pictor! I get where he is coming from but some of us were looking forward to him joining us!
I don't know honestly how often I will pop in here and hang out! I miss the swapping.
I thought we'd have a new future discussing the recipes and mixing etc. with him!
If you weren't so far away I would send you some of the juices you like Pictor!
What a very thoughtful thing to say! A kind thought, and appreciated. I'll be OK - I'll be dabbling with DIY and checking recipes here and there to see what's possible. :)
You never know - we may come across some decent clone recipes!
I guess now the only way to get NT juices we like is to trade in the classies or buy in the classies!
Have a good day all!
We'll survive! ...don't disappear altogether though ;)

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I never was a big poster, but I just wanted to say that it's so good to see some of my favorite NuThouse folks still hanging out! You all were way more experienced than me, and I appreciate how oh, so kind y'all were / are / ever will be! I'm so glad that the community didn't completely die out when NT shut down: you folks rock!

While I've been a tad sad about it all, I've been mixing a little Wakonda with a lot of unflavored to stretch my remaining stock.... not quite as flavorful, obviously, but OMG, do my coils last longer! Since I plan on quitting once I run out of premade coils, that's been a kind of silver lining in the gray cloud.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Naw. I don't think Nicoticket went out of business because more people are DIYing. DIY juice is like cooking. It's only for a select few and always will be most people want ready made juice.

The real reason is because the market is utterly saturated with juice lines and FDA regs. And lets face it, from a marketing standpoint, the name and branding was very 2012. They heyday for vape profits is gone with market over-saturation and FDA regs. They made a good penny in their time and probably moved on while they still had money in the bank.

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Pictor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    Naw. I don't think Nicoticket went out of business because more people are DIYing. DIY juice is like cooking. It's only for a select few and always will be most people want ready made juice.

The real reason is because the market is utterly saturated with juice lines and FDA regs. And lets face it, from a marketing standpoint, the name and branding was very 2012. They heyday for vape profits is gone with market over-saturation and FDA regs. They made a good penny in their time and probably moved on while they still had money in the bank.
    Some of the best times (for me) were each week or so when a new one (or old one) would be introduced ..it was great fun.
    I suppose the new regs would prevent that for a start, and getting new ones in the range would be costly ...I suppose, as you imply, that those costs made it just not worth it to them.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Some of the best times (for me) were each week or so when a new one (or old one) would be introduced ..it was great fun.
    I suppose the new regs would prevent that for a start, and getting new ones in the range would be costly ...I suppose, as you imply, that those costs made it just not worth it to them.

I miss those days too!

Pictor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    It's official just took my last vape of virus, anyone have any suggestions what so ever on anything close to that or even KV. A recipe a premade juice anything?
    There are factors in Virus that would be hard to replicate - he did say it was going to be produced by another company eventually though, as well as Wakonda :unsure:

Only thing I can find, but can't speak for them because I've never tried them:
    The most popular Chocolate + Honey + Brown-sugar + Maple + Tobacco + Cinnamon + Coffee Juices, which may taste similar to The Virus.

I daresay a lot of experienced DIY people are trying to come close, so perhaps sometime, someone will make something worth trying :)

Flavored

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    USA
    It's official just took my last vape of virus, anyone have any suggestions what so ever on anything close to that or even KV. A recipe a premade juice anything?
    There's some in the classifieds . . . if the nic is too high, there's some 3 and 0 on that Canadian website to mix it down.

baltoace

ECF Veteran
    Apr 9, 2014
    Baltimore
    There's some in the classifieds . . . if the nic is too high, there's some 3 and 0 on that Canadian website to mix it down.
    I tried several times to get approved for the classifieds here never had any success so i gave up long ago......I thought about buying some off of that Canadian site but once that is gone i will be in the same situation again. So looking for options not another temp fix.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Just checking in... nothing important to say... I've tried coffee by Steam Juice, which I enjoy now, but I loose taste of it fairly quickly. It still tastes good, but no coffee in there and it also overpowers all of the NT juices. It takes time (quarter of a tank or so) to start tasting NT flavors.

Another one I liked was "Black flag fallen" by Five Pawns, but the way it is priced - foggetaboutit.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Another one I liked was "Black flag fallen" by Five Pawns, but the way it is priced - foggetaboutit.
    Really, you like that? I chalk that up as the worst I have ever vaped. :facepalm: I was told you either love it or you hate it, well you know what I think. :facepalm: I bought 1 1/2 bottles off the classies, still don't know what I'm going to do with it, smells great, tastes like crap. :)

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 2, 2016
    US of A
    Really, you like that? I chalk that up as the worst I have ever vaped. :facepalm: I was told you either love it or you hate it, well you know what I think. :facepalm: I bought 1 1/2 bottles off the classies, still don't know what I'm going to do with it, smells great, tastes like crap. :)

Is yours "fallen" or "risen"? I stand corrected, the one I have is the "new" flavor - "risen" and supposedly they corrected the recipe to improve based on the complaints they received.

Anyways, it is a nutty flavor with hints of chocolate, coffee and perhaps a little tobacco (?), I don't love it, but like it, but it doesn't matter, because they priced themselves out for me.

Reactions: Pictor
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread