The NuThouse - Nicoticket Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
sup all...wandered about and found this...how is everyone? glad to see some of the ole nuts are trying to keep a thread to hang in :)

I too have wandered into DYI, though not as deep as the slothman, just enough to get me something usable to keep me from cigs

for me alot of the going dyi is driven from the regulations, and heck the dang price for doing it yourself. so much more affordable.

I'll always remember nicoticket as the juice that kept me off cigs. I was lucky and found them, shortly after i started vaping :) and in a couple month it'll be 4 years smoke free!!! :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
sup all...wandered about and found this...how is everyone? glad to see some of the ole nuts are trying to keep a thread to hang in :)

I too have wandered into DYI, though not as deep as the slothman, just enough to get me something usable to keep me from cigs

for me alot of the going dyi is driven from the regulations, and heck the dang price for doing it yourself. so much more affordable.

I'll always remember nicoticket as the juice that kept me off cigs. I was lucky and found them, shortly after i started vaping :) and in a couple month it'll be 4 years smoke free!!! :)
Hi! good to see you :)
I've been dabbling with DIY ever since we found out about the TPD ...and then Chefs here stopped making the Mint Choc Vapetto which was my favourite (Capella don't make the Dutch chocolate mint now, but I have 400ml of that flavour stashed away, and the recipe for the original ready to use liquid, so make 1-200ml of the concentrate every now and then) - Interesting to see what we'll (UK) have available in the new 10ml bottles of ready to use after May 20th! :facepalm: and also interesting to see what we all make of DIY!

I have a nice little stock of the NT Got Cookie to dilute a bit with a Crème Brule etc. ;)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX

So glad to see you!!!!!
NT got me off cigs too!

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Happy camper tonight, I just discovered a 2/3 full bottle of GCD with a BOD of 12/23/2014. Can that be right?? I just added some to a RY4 mix and the GCD tasted (and smelled:)) as fine as always. That's weird, but I AIN'T complaining!

Would love to learn how to at least approximate a GCD recipe...

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Am I allowed to offer something for trade in this thread? Would like to trade some of my NT stash for something 'homemade"... @Rayonati Sloth , as in your secret stuff ;) can't remember that one flavor you mentioned, that you said "blew your mind" and perhaps something else. I just want to see what a good DIY tastes like before spending money on everything needed to get into DIY'ing and to experiment.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
My re-found bottle of GCD is slowly (well, NOT so slowly) diminishing. I'm really gonna miss this. I've tried some mixing to at least get something LIKE it, but they've all been nowhere like the real deal. I really hope someone comes up with a decent recipe for it.
I make four years vaping this Saturday. Tried a lot of juices in that time. One or two were quickly "forgettable", to be kind, most were enjoyable/satisfying. But...I've not yet come across one that actually had a "comfort" factor to it, other than GCD. Know what I mean? Like when they talk about "comfort foods". GCD was the comfort food of vape. I KNOW you folks here understand exactly what I mean.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
My re-found bottle of GCD is slowly (well, NOT so slowly) diminishing. I'm really gonna miss this. I've tried some mixing to at least get something LIKE it, but they've all been nowhere like the real deal. I really hope someone comes up with a decent recipe for it.
I make four years vaping this Saturday. Tried a lot of juices in that time. One or two were quickly "forgettable", to be kind, most were enjoyable/satisfying. But...I've not yet come across one that actually had a "comfort" factor to it, other than GCD. Know what I mean? Like when they talk about "comfort foods". GCD was the comfort food of vape. I KNOW you folks here understand exactly what I mean.
Oh yes, I certainly do...

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Some NicoTicket Eliquids Still Available

I'm sort of a deal-finder and enjoy also finding things people want that are hard-to-find. So I went on the hunt for some NicoTicket Eliquids for you all.

This place ships from the US and from Japan, and I did a search on their website for Nicoticket that was IN STOCK only. They don't have them in all the different nic mgs that were available, but I did check several, and they're available in some of the different mg. Here are the results showing the 15mL and 30mL sizes that all they have are available in, and the Wakonda that's also available in 60mL (2 x 30mL bottles). There's 1 more that's also still available in 60mL size, in a single bottle I believe.

Just choose the ones that do NOT say (Japan Domestic Shipping)...and they will be shipped from the US (West Coast IIRC). They also have discounted S/H if your order is above $30 and also free S/H if you order enough:

E-CIGDO

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks @JCinFLA just ordered some Wakonda :)

You're welcome! Glad you got some.

I've never tried any NicoTicket myself, and I DIY all my own eliquids. I just enjoy "the hunt" for elusive vape stuff ECF members like.

I don't "do" Instagram, nor have an account, so I can't see what those guys posted. But, I'm sure others can and will be interested in it, so it's all good! :)

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Just saw this in another thread. Not sure if he posted here.

In case anyone is interested in NicoTicket Eliquids still available...this place still has quite a few of them. They're not available in all the nic mg they once were, but if you DIY you should be able to adjust it accordingly.

Just be sure to choose the ones that do NOT say (Japan Domestic Shipping). They ship from the US (West coast IIRC) and from Japan, so be sure you pick ones that don't say Japan. What shows in search results are ONLY the ones still in stock. Discounted S/H for order $30 and above. FREE S/H also for a larger order, but I don't know exactly how much...since I didn't go that high in a trial shopping cart to find out.

Reactions: keithu2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread