Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Just a little rant... I don't know how you folks ration your "sacred" juices for those special moments. I last about half a day and then say, "da heck with it" and fill a fresh tank.

No self control.
I can because I started DIYing. I'll vape a tank of one of my outstanding homemade and cheap liquids, then look at some of my NT and go meh...then I'm back to filling my tank with more homemade stuff! The best thing I've learned in my vaping career was to make my own liquids. JMHO though. :)

ETA: Atlanta has been the only NT that I savor and vape very sparingly. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I don't know how you folks ration your "sacred" juices for those special moments
I don't ration, I have so much no need to, I've got a couple of liters in the fridge plus what I am vaping that's on the shelf. :D
I also DIY like @LynnNC and make a few good ones also, right now vaping on some Bust-a-Nut (Butter Pecan/Hazelnut) Mmmmm

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Some NicoTicket Eliquids Still Available

I'm sort of a deal-finder and enjoy also finding things people want that are hard-to-find. So I went on the hunt for some NicoTicket Eliquids for you all.

This place ships from the US and from Japan, and I did a search on their website for Nicoticket that was IN STOCK only. They don't have them in all the different nic mgs that were available, but I did check several, and they're available in some of the different mg. Here are the results showing the 15mL and 30mL sizes that all they have are available in, and the Wakonda that's also available in 60mL (2 x 30mL bottles). There's 1 more that's also still available in 60mL size, in a single bottle I believe.

Just choose the ones that do NOT say (Japan Domestic Shipping)...and they will be shipped from the US (West Coast IIRC). They also have discounted S/H if your order is above $30 and also free S/H if you order enough:

E-CIGDO
Just got my bottles in from them. SO happy to have two bottles of Wakonda!!!!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Polished off a unicorn bottle of Atlanta, poured the last 15 ml's into it. Pretty good, but I have to hide my Virus and Radio from myself to keep vaping it. Next elimination is likely to be Band Camp, though I'm gonna get that Switch out and pound it at the same time.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I think the Nuthouse is dying.:cry:
I think a lot of the loyal NT base was hopeful that Clark would release at least some of the recipes, and when it didn't happen a lot of people felt like they were duped. I know I personally bought a bunch of bottles of liquid that I wouldn't have bought to try to do my part, and I was pretty disappointed when nothing was released. It seems like the tease of releasing recipes was a ploy to liquidate as much inventory as possible before closing the doors and make as much money as possible in the last dying days. But at this point, even if the recipes were released, I don't think I'd actually use them. Since I started to DIY, I've made some flavors that IMO are better than anything I ever bought commercially, and for a fraction of the price. So I've stuffed away the bottles of NT that I bought, and I may pull them out of the drawer occasionally if I'm feeling nostalgic. Or I may toss them up on the classifieds. I haven't decided yet... As far as the community here, it was a lot of fun on the NT forum back in the day. Looking forward to new releases every Tuesday, all the detailed descriptions of the Perkins Paste, Sloth's alter ego posts, Megan's GCD fortress, basically everything that kept the forums fresh and fun all disappeared and people have moved on. Those of us who were around for the ride in the beginning will at least have the memories and the archives to look back on when we're waxing nostalgic while vaping on our own DIY creations.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I know I personally bought a bunch of bottles of liquid that I wouldn't have bought to try to do my part, and I was pretty disappointed when nothing was released.
Same here :( At least what I got, I like, so it will not go to waste, I just purchased WAY more than I should have :facepalm: Vaping on some Strawnilla right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread