Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I am very interested in hearing all about the Gremlin stuff that you posted about in the DIY forum here. DIY is also why I quit buying NT liquids. I could mix up some Baked Cinnamon Roll or Bread Pudding that came close to GCD for around $1.50 for 30mls. Money is tight so I have to do what I need to do to make ends meet.

The recipe is on the web if you look hard enough.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah... well... I think Clark said he won't release anything since he didn't "sell out", which imo he knew it'd happen. Just wait, when regulations ease up, he will launch Nicoticket 2.0. Hopefully, I'll be into DIYing by then.

I could lean on that excuse but I'm not going to. Yes, Nicoticket 2.0 is coming sooner than later - hopefully by Halloween. I have to make Vanilla and tobacco - I can do the vanilla in as little as 30 but the longer the better. I have some super old vanilla for a special occasion. Anyway - the tobacco takes at least 60 days also so I am in a holding pattern until I can actually mix.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I could lean on that excuse but I'm not going to. Yes, Nicoticket 2.0 is coming sooner than later - hopefully by Halloween. I have to make Vanilla and tobacco - I can do the vanilla in as little as 30 but the longer the better. I have some super old vanilla for a special occasion. Anyway - the tobacco takes at least 60 days also so I am in a holding pattern until I can actually mix.

How did you resolve your bottle supplier issue? Are Zotz all in order?

...or whatever those candies were [emoji23]

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well, not sure . . . I'd call it a bird in the hand thing. NT was quite successful, a lot, and I mean a lot, of zeros in the gross receipts. Kent earned (and I do mean earned) a good living from it, probably just needs a decent investment and a hobby or two to remain comfortable the rest of his days. Now, you can risk that by investing it at a few hundred k dollars per juice flavor per mg level and hope each one passes muster and will be allowed to be sold or you can look for that investment and hobby. I know what I'd do . . . exactly what he did.
I just Hope he lets us know where. I am going to step into DYI. I have a huge nic stash. LOL. It is sad how he just disappeared off the forum. But there were some pretty nasty comments thrown at him at the end.

Not really much nasty to be honest - less than half a dozen posts whining about why I haven't released my recipes yet. What's done is done - time to move forward.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Evening Pictor! What NT juices were your favorites? I mainly stocked up on Wakonda but missed out on getting more ACB! A recipe for that would be awesome!

No tobacco, no vanilla. You just can't DIY it?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Naw. I don't think Nicoticket went out of business because more people are DIYing. DIY juice is like cooking. It's only for a select few and always will be most people want ready made juice.

The real reason is because the market is utterly saturated with juice lines and FDA regs. And lets face it, from a marketing standpoint, the name and branding was very 2012. They heyday for vape profits is gone with market over-saturation and FDA regs. They made a good penny in their time and probably moved on while they still had money in the bank.

I have said almost exactly this from the beginning. I can show you how to make laundry detergent if you want - but you still buy Tide.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I know right!
I'm on my last tank of Queen of Hearts watermelon and my Mercury is running extremely low!
It's so blooming hot here in Texas that I am looking forward to cooler weather and breaking the seal on a bottle of SPC! I haven't seen any NT juices in the classies or on the juice swap thread. I guess everyone is stocked with what they love!
Sure do miss all my NuThouse family!

I have seen some but they have been expensive.

Reactions: 57chilicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread