THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Okay okay, I'll stop. BTW what shade of Pink is the Pink and what Shade of Purple is the Purple? are we talking pepto bismol and easter?

Thanks, I asked that earlier elsewhere but it must have gotten overlooked. I really hope the purple is a jewel tone dark one like the red is, not a lavender.

Valdrak

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Leaford, how long does it usually take for affiliates to get set up? I've given out several of my own bloog products to friends and potential bloog customers to let them try out and see if they like it. I now have a bunch of people chomping at the bit to order, but they want to order with my affiliate code, because I told them about the discount.

What is the timeframe I can expect from when I e-mailed my request to actually receiving even a digital copy of my affiliate code?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Since you cornered yourself in this thread... :evil:

What's the status, if any, on Laurel & Hardy?
(The 55 bat and the chubby)

The 55 batt is on my agenda, but I haven't found room to fit it into an order yet. Let me get the manuals out, the autos back in stock, get the liquid on the shelves, and probably another accessories restock.

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Mr. Leaford,
In another post and in your juice filling video you discuss the use of the Leaford Lanyard.
Is there a chance that it may appear here somewhere?
I have a few female friends that would like to carry it at work, plus it would be a great sales tool for it to be hanging down in their......er.....um front.

And in that same thought pattern, I have found out that a Blackberry fone case works very well at carrying your Bloog carry case on your belt. I had the same case from brand X and kept denting it in my pocket.

The fone case works quite well. Plus the genuine BB case has a magnet in the flap so it seals quit solidly on the carry case.

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Mr. Leaford,
In another post and in your juice filling video you discuss the use of the Leaford Lanyard.
I have a few female friends that would like to carry it at work, plus it would be a great sales tool for it to be hanging down in their......er.....um front.

And in that same thought pattern, I have found out that a Blackberry fone case works very well at carrying your Bloog carry case on your belt. I had the same case from brand X and kept denting it in my pocket.

The fone case works quite well. Plus the genuine BB case has a magnet in the flap so it seals quit solidly on the carry case.

I have a friend that does leather work I'm gonna try to meet with her today and see if she can make them at a low price. I have the riV4L one to show her as a template.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Thanks, I asked that earlier elsewhere but it must have gotten overlooked. I really hope the purple is a jewel tone dark one like the red is, not a lavender.
I got samples to check today, so see for yourself:

Purple (Small).jpg

I like the shade of purple, but was looking for more of a royal purple. And it's too flat and doesn't have the lustre of the other colors. I think I'll have to reject this one.

Pink (Small).jpg

But I do like the pink. Lusterous, dark and rich.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Mr. Leaford,
I've been thinking about that, and maybe it's time to work on it.

Nice tip!

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
I got samples to check today, so see for yourself:

View attachment 35826

I like the shade of purple, but was looking for more of a royal purple. And it's too flat and doesn't have the lustre of the other colors. I think I'll have to reject this one.

View attachment 35825

But I do like the pink. Lusterous, dark and rich.

The pink looks more like a purple and I like that purple I would actually use that. Also at that development meeting would it be possible to look into that multicolored finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread