THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newme

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Wisconsin
This isn't really a question, but more of an FYI. I'm putting it here because I didn't want to start a whole thread about it...but anyway...

I have the blue blank cartos, and the paper on them peels a lot sooner and easier than they do on the original black ones. I just thought you might like to know that. Maybe they're not glued the same?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Any idea when the black blank carts will be back in stock? Newbie here burning through the first round.. need to stock up asap :) thx
pip

Unfortunately, while I got more blanks shipped last week, they didn't make it out of China before shipping shut down for yet another Chinese holiday. The best I can say is hopefully they'll ship later this week when the holiday is over, and be in the US by next week.

Hey Leaford,
What's the ETA on those purple and pink batteries? Didn't you originally think the end of the month? I need both bad. Just cause they're pretty. Thanks.

Well, the pink and purple batts will be a while longer, but the Black and White 78s are rolling off the line, or were and will be again after the holiday. So hopefully we'll have B&W 78's next week, and other colors soon after.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
This isn't really a question, but more of an FYI. I'm putting it here because I didn't want to start a whole thread about it...but anyway...

I have the blue blank cartos, and the paper on them peels a lot sooner and easier than they do on the original black ones. I just thought you might like to know that. Maybe they're not glued the same?

Really? Thanks, Newme, I'll look into that.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Hey Leaford, did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
I don't know about biblical Adam and Eve, but the Mitochondrial Eve and the Y-Chromosomal Adam did. ;)

In all seriousness, will the USB passthroughs be available as a seperate purchase when the new website goes live?

Yes, when we have them in stock. And, I'm putting in an order today for some regulated 3.6v passthroughs as another option.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Hi Leaford,

Are the bloog batteries and cartomizers physically identical to these batteries and cartomizers?

KR808D-1 New M.F. Style Batteries

KR808D-1 Drippers

Not identical, no. And I'm not sure if they're even from our manufacurer. I know Drew ordered one batch from our manufacturer through a trading company, but they didn't have the refinements I added. And I have heard, but cannot confirm, that he is now ordering from Micro-cig, so they wouldn't be the same at all.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Hey Leaford,

I just got, and fell in love with, an LR atty for my Janty Jets. Amazing flavor and vapor. But I still like Bloog better because of the cigarette size and the ease of changing flavors.

Is there any possibility of a LR Bloog carto?

It's always possible if there's enough demand, but many people had problems with LR MF cartos burning the liquid by heating up too high too fast. That was why we started controlling the resistance, and why we raised it slightly recently.

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
And, I'm putting in an order today for some regulated 3.6v passthroughs as another option.

This is a most excellent idea. :) I can't wait for the regulated 3.6v passthrough. I have hesitated to use the 5v pt because I am afraid it's too high a voltage for the MaxxFusion cartos, so I'm glad we'll soon have the option to use a passthrough again that will be just right for the cartos. Thanks Leaford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread