Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I snagged 1337 already :p

Your post stating that you would "eventually want 1337" and that it "may have to wait for another run" did not sound like a commitment to buy it. If you are stating it was a commitmenmt to buy it, please PM Valsacar to insure no issues exist.

I don't want to arbitrate number disputes guys as the last thing ANY of us want is to see anyone get left out or disappointed. When requesting a serial number, PLEASE be specific as to your intent.

Thanks! :)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I have already listed this in the first post but to make sure all see it: If you are unsure for whatever reason who your reseller is, simply list the country you are purchasing from.

That way, both Imeo and you will know when they are ready, which seller has your reserved GG! :)

Also, the list is updated as of this post (except for 1337). Please note that if a reserved number is returned by a post in this thread, The person requesting it first by time stamped post will be awarded it. Example: John Doe says he no longer wants #XX. If there is not already a post requesting it from earlier, the first person to post in this thread that they will commit to buying it will be awarded the number.

It is impossible to monitor this thread or any other 24/7 so pay attention to when the actual list was updated! It may be a slow process but checking this thread for returned numbers may land you a more preferred number! The date and time of the "Official" list will be shown at the top of the numbers themselves in the first post! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread