Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Just had a question, How will the resellers know who the GG P&P is going to. I know that it will have my profile name on it and the reserved number that I chose but when it gets to the reseller what happens from there.

Although I have not spoken to Bruce as to how he is going to handle particulars, that is nothing unusual as I just help with the forums! Rest assured Bruce and CoV as well as the other resellers will have a method in place for you to identify yourself when the devices are ordered by the customers reserving a number.

They will have to set some form of verification as they can't sell to "Major" or "Eti0001". I am thinking it will require submitting your order along with the resellers method of documenting who you say you are. Stay tuned. As the time draws close, the GG resellers and Imeo will let us know the details! :)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Is the reservation List still open or already closed?
I'm a bit confused!?

The list is closed for new or additional reservations. Imeo allowed the thread to remain open for a few more days ONLY so that those who requested numbers already taken by previous posts could get a number not already reserved.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
The list of required edits for those selecting a number already taken has been performed and the list is updated and current as of Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012, 1024 (10:24 AM) EDT.

PLEASE NOTE: There are NO new reservations being accepted. Only those who have submitted a post requesting a number that was previously spoken for can submit a number request now. We regret that this has to close but all of Imeo's suppliers have to recive their share of these beuties for their customers!

IF THE ABOVE SITUATION APPLIES TO YOU AND YOU CAN REFER TO YOUR POST WHERE YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED A NUMBER BUT DID NOT RECEIVE IT, PM ME!!! Otherwise, this wonderful thread has reached the end of its purpose and is now closing.

Thanks again all for your patience, help and support! :)

Major / Steve

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
The list has been updated to reflect the reassignment of number 7 and one other edit from 1134 to 1368. The list is cuirrent as of Monday, June 11th, 2012, 2044 (8:44 PM) EDT.

We are getting very close guys and unless Imeo has other changhhes that he will instruct me to do, we are too close to make other changes.

Thanks,

Major / Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread