The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Just wonderin'... Can I read and write in this forum without clicking "like"? I'm so tired of clicking "like".

The simple chelonian answer... NO.
images

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Welcome Friends....how is everyone doing in the new place? Nice to see EVERYONE and especially some friends that we have been missing.

Soooooooooooooo my Peckler would not stop running....not sure iffin it was Matte's buritto's or what so I took it and my car and got me some brakes. 149.00 later we can stop on a dime YIPPEE we finally have some brakes LOL

OK gotta go play catch up

HUGS especially for CJ for the gifts - gonna put them on shortly

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Soooooooooooooo my Peckler would not stop running....not sure iffin it was Matte's buritto's or what so I took it and my car and got me some brakes. 149.00 later we can stop on a dime YIPPEE we finally have some brakes LOL
Did ya takes you peckler to Earl Shibes ? He paints anything fer $99.95 ! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I'm trying, but I'm havinving a bit of like withdraws. So my likes are happppenpening randomly. Remememember: A no like doesn't mean I didn't like.
Poor Turtle's having tremors :(
You should probably do tequila shots every time you feel the need to 'like'
When the bottle's half empty, start posting random thoughts :D

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I procured various supplies from the Costco. We were supposed to go Wednesday to avoid the massive throng of people that descend on that place on the weekends but hubby didn't want to go after work and he's not getting a pass on going with me. So into the horde we went. I did find some good jammie pants at Kohl's. Technically, they're yoga pants, but I don't yoga so they're just an exceptionally comfy pair of jammies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread