The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
h50C41D6F_zpsea9301d7.gif

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Maybe 'cause you got lotza rains, Mama? Looks like Florider is gonna float away........ :ohmy:

_57149840_004360650-1.jpg
:laugh::laugh: I know it ! :laugh::laugh: But today happened when the sun was out and it got VERY hot QUICK without the air conditioner :blink: the ole man had to use spare portable tanks cuz his concentrator wouldn't werk :glare: Thank goodness it finally came back on ! Fhew.............

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
What a day What a day....hey Mamma.

Had the ambulance here again today....not cool.....Dad fell and when he did he took out the nurse and my mother with them, I had all three on the floor. Had to call 911 for an ambulance to get him up cause none of us could lift him. Come to find out it was a low blood pressure thang but he is sore and my mother's hip took a banging and I am worried that she is not telling the truth about being hurt. The nurse like me had a lil extra padding and came out fine. Two ambulance visits in less than a week - NOT COOL!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York

Had the ambulance here again today....not cool.....Dad fell and when he did he took out the nurse and my mother with them, I had all three on the floor. Had to call 911 for an ambulance to get him up cause none of us could lift him. Come to find out it was a low blood pressure thang but he is sore and my mother's hip took a banging and I am worried that she is not telling the truth about being hurt. The nurse like me had a lil extra padding and came out fine. Two ambulance visits in less than a week - NOT COOL!
I'm really really sorry, Yimmie :(

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

Oh my werds Yimmeys ! :unsure: when is da good days posta start I'd like to know ???? :laugh: It's gotta gets better. The ole mans laptop crapped the bed on him and he was so freaking depressed too. So I set up the desktop for him to at least play chess on (yes, he is a Chess freak :facepalm: ) until I get the dam thang ready for his flying. Then the power goes out. I'ma tellin ya not too much more bad can happen. Haben't got that much stuff left to break around here :laugh::laugh:

Keep an eye on Mom cuz you know as well as I she ain't tellin the whole truth so as not to worry you :unsure: and hip troubles ARE quite painful we both know dat too. I sorrys you have the ambulance friends ober fer tea and trumpets 2 times a week :( Give all involved a hug frum florida please :D

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Thanks Stoney......Everything is better now and I had a lil cry and am feeling much better myself. It is soooooo very sad to see him like that cause you know it hurts and he just lays there and jokes. It made me cry this time so I had to leave the room so he wouldn't see me. Doing better now that things have settled in. Thanks for the shoulder HUGS
I'm really really sorry, Yimmie :(

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CJ got the new juice that I think is out of this world....or she is getting it anyway and I can hardly wait to see what she thinks....IT'S KILLING ME TO WAIT......its like vapemail but in reverse LOL

TURT likes this too LOL :)
Oh dat reverse is terrible stuffs. I seen sum lady put her car in reberse and back rite into another once :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread