The Official NiKiTest Thread (Nicotine Test Kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MateoN

Unregistered Supplier
ecf22.png

MateoN

Unregistered Supplier
Just so everyone is aware. We are a Canadian Company that only ships within Canada. This doesnt mean you cant pop in and say hello, ask questions, provide feedback on the topic of Nicotine Testing. We'd love to interact with the community.

ECF moderators and members have been so fantastic and we'd love to hear your feedback on whether you see value in what we are offering.

We arent taking any credit for the Kit. ECF member DVap came up with it. We are lucky to have someone like him for doing this. We feel it is invaluable and NiKiTest thanks him graciously. Thanks DVap and others for formulating the concepts behind testing Nicotine Strength.

We have a winner of the first contest but the contest thread is closed and I am not sure how to make this work for ecf members. I dont even know if I am allowed to announce who the winner is as I dont know if the winner is an ecf member so it may just be easier to omit the contest from ecf. My apologies everyone.

Hi guys, Sorry for not updating for a while. Out of commission while recovering from hip surgery.

We are very excited to announce that NiKiTest is now wholesaling eLiquid Test Kits. Currently, you can find our kits at DIY eJuice and VapeMate. We encourage you to grab your kit from our partners as you will get more out of your shipping dollar.

NiKi Test Kit
NikiTest Nicotine Test Kit

If you are intersted in a kit or carrying test kits, check out our partner page.

https://www.nikitest.com/partners/

Cheers and vape safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread