This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The Official NiKiTest Thread (Nicotine Test Kit)

Discussion in 'Canada Suppliers' started by MateoN, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MateoN

MateoN Unregistered Supplier

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
  2. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Just so everyone is aware. We are a Canadian Company that only ships within Canada. This doesnt mean you cant pop in and say hello, ask questions, provide feedback on the topic of Nicotine Testing. We'd love to interact with the community.

ECF moderators and members have been so fantastic and we'd love to hear your feedback on whether you see value in what we are offering.

We arent taking any credit for the Kit. ECF member DVap came up with it. We are lucky to have someone like him for doing this. We feel it is invaluable and NiKiTest thanks him graciously. Thanks DVap and others for formulating the concepts behind testing Nicotine Strength.

3. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    great news. Contest to be anounced tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

4. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    welcome to ECF MateoN ... I've got a few litres of 100mg ... I will check you guys out.

5. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Thanks WillyZee,

I've been a long time lurker a couple months back when I got into vaping. In this short time, I have met a great group of people in the vaping community so far. Then I started the NiKiTest site to contribute as well and havent looked back.

Cheers,

6. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
  7. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I'm sorry... I didn't think they would shut down the whole thread!! :(

(usually they just edit the OP)

8. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    oh well. rules are rules.

9. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    We have a winner of the first contest but the contest thread is closed and I am not sure how to make this work for ecf members. I dont even know if I am allowed to announce who the winner is as I dont know if the winner is an ecf member so it may just be easier to omit the contest from ecf. My apologies everyone.

10. MateoN

Mar 31, 2014
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Hi guys, Sorry for not updating for a while. Out of commission while recovering from hip surgery.

We are very excited to announce that NiKiTest is now wholesaling eLiquid Test Kits. Currently, you can find our kits at DIY eJuice and VapeMate. We encourage you to grab your kit from our partners as you will get more out of your shipping dollar.

NiKi Test Kit
    NikiTest Nicotine Test Kit

If you are intersted in a kit or carrying test kits, check out our partner page.

https://www.nikitest.com/partners/

Cheers and vape safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.