The Official "Provape, Please Make A Titanium P3" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Now THAT'S a family that needs a portrait, Siam! Congrats on the Stealth. That's one on my (ever-growing) wish list. However, if I even entertain the thought of more Provis, you'll have to start calling me Willymina.

(teehee @WillyZee)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ti love bump. Where's all our peeps?

I'm still here, Kat!

Have you noticed an unusual attraction between your Ti and GMZ models? Mine don't seem to ever want to be separated. I think there's something going on there...

;)

Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Now THAT'S a family that needs a portrait, Siam! Congrats on the Stealth. That's one on my (ever-growing) wish list. However, if I even entertain the thought of more Provis, you'll have to start calling me Willymina.

(teehee @WillyZee)

Funny, but I know exactly what you mean...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
uh-oh. What have I missed?
Dp, I like you and Kat...

Only reason I'm responding.

But I also like the forum members function of keeping track of my read threads...

So, I'm out of the posting game here.

Silent reading mode now.

Take Care, Jim

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

But I also like the forum members function of keeping track of my read threads...

Silent reading mode now.

Take Care, Jim

ECF is the clear loser here, in that case, and I feel very strongly about that. Seriously sad to read this, Jim. You bring much to the table.

I won't push you for any information, as that wouldn't be fair. But if you ever wish to talk, please feel free to find me. You are one I'd happily share my email address with (and that's far from universal).

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I don't know what happened in this particular case so the following comment may or may not apply here.

I don't think I'll ever understand ECF's double standards...

Anyway, I stopped by this thread to ask a legit question about the Ti P3. I like the idea of having a P3 made out of the same material as my hips. However, given the fact it is so light and the K4 is so heavy, is a TiP3 with a K4 top heavy? Does it tip over easier with that setup than other P3's?

When it comes time to buy a spare, I'm debating over a Stealth, Ti or another Black. Maybe even a Gunmetal but Jackie has that one. I have at least 11 months to think about it. Maybe by then, something else I may want may be released.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm still here, Kat!

Have you noticed an unusual attraction between your Ti and GMZ models? Mine don't seem to ever want to be separated. I think there's something going on there...

;)

Abstolutely, DP(L)! Mine have also become the love affair of the century!

...... off at censorship or banned...

Back into hiding, Jim

Silent reading mode now.

Take Care, Jim

@AstroTurf ... Ummm. I have no clue what's happened or not happened, Jim, but this is truly distressing news. I'm also saddened reading this! Please do feel free to get in touch. Conversate DPL and me at your convenience if you like.

I don't know what happened in this particular case so the following comment may or may not apply here.

I don't think I'll ever understand ECF's double standards...

Anyway, I stopped by this thread to ask a legit question about the Ti P3. I like the idea of having a P3 made out of the same material as my hips. However, given the fact it is so light and the K4 is so heavy, is a TiP3 with a K4 top heavy? Does it tip over easier with that setup than other P3's?

When it comes time to buy a spare, I'm debating over a Stealth, Ti or another Black. Maybe even a Gunmetal but Jackie has that one. I have at least 11 months to think about it. Maybe by then, something else I may want may be released.

Welp, coldgin, nothing better than having your vape match your hips I suppose! :D As a non K4 owner, I have no idea if your Ti would go all Humpty Dumpty on you, so we'll have to wait for some others to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread