Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Got my samples in today, thanks! Any recommendations on steeping time or just go at it? This is my first time with real tobacco extracts.

I gave mine about a week out of habit, but I don't think the extracted liquids really even need that. The other flavors probably do. I'm one of those guys who steeps everything. I don't want to vape anything before its time.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
I think like any juice ours is best a few days after mixing. I never felt like there was a significant improvement after weeks or anything like that. Vape it out of the mail, and then put it away for a couple days to see if you can detect any difference. I don't think that our tobacco juices need much in the way of time to come together, as they've already matured by the time I process them in the lab and mix them to ship to you. I will say that these tobacco vapes can change if they go through temperature changes, so it's always best to keep your juice someplace where it won't get too hot. Important to remember with warm weather already starting to hit us. A deep, rich tobacco juice can turn grassy and hay-like if it gets too hot.

I don't note any significant darkening of our juice with the passage of time like you see with a lot of juice. Part of that is that we use a very pure nic base. I like to call that stuff that starts clear and gets darker and darker as time goes by insecticide :D

Back to the lab, I have a lot of work to do this week!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Vaping some Alcazar as I type this and have to say, it is so smooth and flavorful. Ran some Blondie through her paces yesterday and really enjoyed it also even though it was very thick and loading up a carto was time consuming...but worth the effort. From the sampler pack I ordered I have yet to try the Ry4, 555 or the Ecoberry, but I'm looking forward to it.

I have been on a tobacco juice mission as of late and have tried many from a lot of different vendors the past month or so, but these 2 are heads and shoulders above anything else that I've found. Want2vape may become my "go to" if their not careful.

When the new blends arrive next week I'm going to be in a quandary because I haven't yet vaped my way through the main "menu" and I'm finding myself already wanting to try the new juice. ( just hit the Alcazar again....man that is nice).

Kudos to Want2vape and to the folks that have posted the rave reviews.....Glad I heeded their good words.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Only a few more days (May 16th) till Vapenstein Blend is available!

In the meantime, I'll just have to vape the most awesome juice on Earth: Acid Blondie Cigar!
I thought it was Alcazar :)

So if Acid Blondie is the most awesome juice on Earth, what is it then in Vaping Heaven
lol.gif

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
**update**

Hitting the ry4 today! And I have to say....it's pretty darn good.

When I first started vaping, all I heard about was ry4 and the legendary recipe of yore. Everybody was chasing the dragon of yesterday and yet everyone was extolling the greatness of this ry4 or that ry4.

I have tried maybe 10 or so ry4's, mainly because I felt I really needed to love a ry4, because everyone said I needed to love a ry4. For the most part I don't know if I like a ry4 because I don't know if I have really tried a "true" ry4.

Want2vape can call this ry4 or carpcrap...I don't care because all I know is that this is a really good vape. Uncapped the bottle and the aroma was great. I want to say cocoa and vanilla but my sense of smell is skewed....but still.

Not going for a review or anything like that,,,just thinking out loud.

as far as other RY4's I have actually like.....Vapor kings has a nice one, and Ikenvape has a very good one that is rumored to be the "found" recipe. Whether it is or not I don't know, but it is very unique and very good.

Not a real meaningful meat and potatoes post....just kinda sitting here thinking.....vape on y'all

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Hey Hawk...I just recently tried w2v's RY4 and am in complete agreement.
I'm not one to chase 20 companies looking for the "best" RY4 either (although I have tried 4 or 5).
Donley has a great formula for his RY4.
Lots of caramel...hints of vanilla...smokey tones...very enjoyable vape!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hey Hawk...I just recently tried w2v's RY4 and am in complete agreement.
I'm not one to chase 20 companies looking for the "best" RY4 either (although I have tried 4 or 5).
Donley has a great formula for his RY4.
Lots of caramel...hints of vanilla...smokey tones...very enjoyable vape!

Smokey tones...?..?...yeah...?..I'm not sure. In the "sniff test I get cocoa and a very strong vanilla, but when I hit it I don't get a strong vanilla taste like I would expect to but there is something there..right at the end that I can't quite put my finger on. LOL...that might be a good thing...might keep me "chasing this dragon" trying to figure out what I'm tasting right at the tail end. Whatever....like I said..they can call it anything they want, but all I know is it's a pretty decent juice.

Hitting the 555 right now. This is another one that I have always felt that I was suppose to like (read as peer pressure) and have tried quite a few. I have found a few I like and lots that I didn't. For me, a 555 is the one flavor that from one vendor to another is like nite and day. I have found the flavor range of a 555 from various vendors to be from licking a slow poke or black cow (there you go...just dated myself. If you don't know what a slow poke or a black cow is...you're probably prettier than me and in way better shape...but I know and have seen more..so there) to licking a urine soaked tire..that is on fire. This 555 has the flavor I expect in a 555...which always catches me off guard at first making me think I made a mistake buying this, but after a bit I settle in with it and enjoy it. Good vape, going to have to put it in the #4 slot of the juices I've tried from Want2vape (and I've tried 4 so far), but still not bad.

Next up for me today will be the Ecoberry. Dunno...sounds sweet and I rarely go for a sweet vape but thought I would give it a try anyway. Vape on y'all.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Greetings everyone,
I know you don't see me much here but that's all your fault. You all keep me pretty busy : )
And for that I want to thank you all.

Please feel free to ask me anything either here or a PM or through the official website contact email.
Contact@want2vape.com

I do want to warn you all that this week my replies are going to be a bit slow, but I always reply. If you don't get one it's because it got lost not because your question is not important.

The response to our new Want2Vapenstein line has been tremendous.
almost 100 orders in 24 hours.

I also want this to serve notice (and I'll re-post this in the Want2vapenstein thread) That ALL orders have been bottled and are awaiting packing. Miss Carol (who many of you know,) and the girls are swamped and doing what she and they can to get everyone’s order labeled, packed and shipped.
I'm going to give them a hand in the morning and I expect that about half will make the mail with the other half the next morning.

Most of you know we have a pretty quick turnaround, usually 2 days excluding weekends, but this is off the hook and is going to take a wee bit longer.

Initial orders have tapered off to about a 1/3 of yesterdays and they are bottled too. With our regular line making up a full half of the orders.

Again, I wish to thank you all and please bear with us. your orders will go out and you don’t need to ask for a tracking number, yet :blink:

I will post again when all the orders for the last 24 hours are out the door. THEN you can ask for tracking numbers if you package hasn't arrived in the 3-4 days that priority mail takes to get to the far reaches of our great country.

Have a great day, thank you, and enjoy what the good Dr. Vapenstein and I have created.

Donley

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
The London will blow you away.
We went to our neighbor Marks and had Ribeys (Medium Rare) Corn on the cob, (Dripping with REAL butter) and a bottle of Malbec from Argentina. Twas all we could do to put down the vaporizers and eat.

London pairs well with a hearty meal.
YUMM!

Also, all but 25 of the orders placed on Wednesday and Thursday have shipped.
So The ladies packed today the rest and all but what went in this afternoon will be at the post office in the morning. :)

I KNOW you will all enjoy.
Can't wait to see the feedback.

Donley

Last edited:

leenix

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
Upstate NY USA
Hello all, I've just found my GOTO vendor. I'm floored by how this tobacco base actually makes me think I'm smoking tobacco and not vaping it. After vaping this stuff i completely see what others have mentioned about other tobacco vapes being a joke compared to these. Not only does the vape feel very much like tobacco, it really tastes awesome as well. This juice is what cigarettes always should have tasted like. Thank you very much Lasttango and Vapensien for your comments that led me to the w2v site. And thank you Donley for the great deal on the starter pack with FREE!! shipping which convinced me to give the juices a try. Looking foward to many more w2v flavors in my future.
Happy Vapes
Lee

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Well, haven't stopped in for a while and thought I'd say hi and talk about things we're working on for down the road.

Vapenstein Blend has met with an awesome reception, so I just want to give a big blanket THANK YOU to all who have had such praise for it. Means a lot to us. We still have Managua on hand, and Doc is working on a new cigar to replace it.

Doc is also diligently trying to perfect a Virginia tobacco. This is a lot harder to pull off as an extract than doing one the old fashioned (artificial) way. Virginia tobacco has the highest sugar content of any of the tobaccos. Depending on the Virginia leaf used, it can be either light and grassy, or stout and manly. Capturing this essence in a vape is difficult, but when we slap a label on one you can bank on us feeling good about it. This would represent more than one flavor of juice, because this is the tobacco base that additional flavors would pair nicely with. We're working on it, but it won't come til it's right :)

I think Doc is also splitting up his time between the lab and the kitchen, because he has given me hints that some non-tobaccos are coming from Castle Vapenstein later this summer.

Back here at the ranch, we recently released Cherry Mist, a cherry vape with a menthol finish. I've been vaping this one a lot. Doc suggested this, and he was right. It's delicious. I'm working on a peach version too.

So, a little bit of a doldrum after the release of the first Vapenstein Blends as Doc and I juggle some non-vaping stuff that's on our plates right now, but rest assured we've got more up our sleeves :)

Just want to thank all of you. You guys are a great bunch and we're lucky to have you. Thanks for your support and good will!

Donley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread