Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hey. I tried to get in touch with you guys through the Contact Us link, but I still haven't heard back after several days. I was wondering if you will be adding Rockin' Berry to the available DIY flavors. I'm about to put in an order, but I would love to add this to my cart first. Thanks.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Hey. I tried to get in touch with you guys through the Contact Us link, but I still haven't heard back after several days. I was wondering if you will be adding Rockin' Berry to the available DIY flavors. I'm about to put in an order, but I would love to add this to my cart first. Thanks.

Greetings,
Sorry about that. I just got back from a road trip, installed a new AP on the network and seems that I crashed the whole mess. Such a dork sometimes :)

Ok, here's the deal with Rockin' Berry. The way I make this flavor doesn't lend itself to being a DIY flavor.
When I mix the flavorings they are in such high concentrations that they would come out of suspension if they were a concentrate.

So the Rockin' Berry like our PURE and all the NET's are only available as a Ready to vape (RTV) liquid.

Again I apologize for not getting back to you sooner and for this flavor not available as a DIY.

You may get a response from Carol as well as the network (I'm happy to announce) is all back up and running smooth (Sans new AP)

Have a great day and thank you for, well, just everything :)

Donley

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Greetings,
Sorry about that. I just got back from a road trip, installed a new AP on the network and seems that I crashed the whole mess. Such a dork sometimes :)

Ok, here's the deal with Rockin' Berry. The way I make this flavor doesn't lend itself to being a DIY flavor.
When I mix the flavorings they are in such high concentrations that they would come out of suspension if they were a concentrate.

So the Rockin' Berry like our PURE and all the NET's are only available as a Ready to Vape (RTV) liquid.

Again I apologize for not getting back to you sooner and for this flavor not available as a DIY.

You may get a response from Carol as well as the network (I'm happy to announce) is all back up and running smooth (Sans new AP)

Have a great day and thank you for, well, just everything :)

Donley

This goes for the lack of DIY Rockin' Berry and crashing the network...

843475_1402600725_1158101.jpg

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop in here and bring awareness to the 2014 best of ejuice voting now going on. Please swing by the thread and vote for your favorite flavors in the categories

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/619139-best-ecf-2014-a.html

These are the categories this year:

1) Best Bakery/Dessert:
2) Best Tobacco:
3) Best Menthol:
4) Best Fruit:
5) Best Candy:
6) Best Coffee:
7) Best Beverage/Tea:
8) Best Unique:

Just remember one juice per category and vote based on the manufacturers description...ie if they say its fruit and not candy then vote as fruit and vice versa...have fun and vote your fav juices :)

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
May we always pay tribute to our military men and women and remember our Veterans with honor!
Receive 20% off e-Liquids* when you shop between Sunday, the 9th through Wednesday the 12th
Discount is calculated in cart, no coupons are necessary.
*Excludes both Samplers and DIY liquids.

Donley-Veterans-Day.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread