Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
And floating auto-adjusting pins on mods that I've experienced have, with only a couple exceptions, mostly been a fail :thumbsdown: Some worked pretty well (that weren't spring-loaded), but in a device like the Opus I don't see a feasible way to implement one. Adjustable atomizer support features could be added (I've had a few ideas for external supports), but would add size and weight to the device beyond what would be reasonable to most people

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
Its not really feasible at this time. I have discussed it with the assemblers but it doesn't look good.

Just let us know if it's possible in the future that would be awesome!

I had a chance to trade my carbon fiber opus d for a zna but just couldn't go through with it! There will be more zna's but might not be any more carbon fiber opus's!

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

VAPlN'

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Iowa
Heya Drew:

It's been a while since I've pestered you about a mod (Darwin when it first came out). I still have my Darwin and a Provari. But, I'm doing the rebuildable thing now and am looking for something better suited to my new coil making hobby. I skipped the Opus-D, thinking initially that I was all good with a Darwin and a Provari, and later, that the Opus would soon get a DNA30 upgrade. But, I haven't heard anything to that effect.

So what's the scoop? I love the form factor and would pull the trigger on one immediately, if it became available. I have a hard time believing that you don't have something sexy with a DNA30 in the wings. Is it going to fit the hand like an opus? If not, I'll go down "Hana Mod Road" and pick-up one of those. But, there's just something about the Opus that appeals to me more than a rectangular aluminum casing.

VAPlN'

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Iowa
Shame on you. You just kickstarted my vapelust again. I'll follow this thread daily, until you spill the beans and tell me how to be first in line. I had a feeling that you would be close. I'll sit tight to see what your new baby looks like. Thanks for filling me in. I was about to jump off the fence and grab a Hana. I'd rather wait and jump on your high speed rail.

We do have something coming down the line. WE should be announcing and even have some for sale within the next week.
We are also working on sourcing some components to start manufacturing a new board with some extremely exciting new features that are sure to shake up the industry!

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
We do have something coming down the line. WE should be announcing and even have some for sale within the next week.
We are also working on sourcing some components to start manufacturing a new board with some extremely exciting new features that are sure to shake up the industry!

Son of a b*tch and I was just about to buy a zna.....maybe I should wait.

Could you give us any clues on the specs?

Battery size?
Same form as the opus d?

pelton54

Moved On
Oct 16, 2013
If your not on the Notification list you should prolly try and get on today!

Dang it!

Bought the zna because didnt expect these to come out this quick:/ thank god I still have my dna 20 opus!

For anyone questioning the price just buy it you'll never regret it, you could throw this thing out your car window, turn around and pick it up and vape it, it's a brick!

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
This thing is such a BEAST!
7edujaty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread