The Opus and Opus D with Evolv inside!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 15, 2012.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pelton54

pelton54 Moved On Verified Member

Oct 16, 2013
    If your looking for a dna 20 opus check the classified I posted a smoking deal for someone

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn

2. Got some awesome Vapemail today!!! Thanks to Drew and NHaler for a great product and customer service. I signed up for the email notification and was one of the lucky ones to get a Opus DNA30!!! Loving this device so far. Initial reactions: Top notch fit and finish, fits my hand like a glove, running a VS Castle RDA with dual flat ribbon coils @ 0.5 ohm 27 W and its vaping like a DREAM!!! Thanks again to Drew for the email communications and answering all my Q's very quickly! Just curious, how fast did the 4/1 run sell out? It seemed like seconds! I ask because I'm thinking I would love a black one to match! :2cool:

20140403_114603.jpg

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey THANKS! They have been selling out in minutes of posting. I had a issue with getting them online and actually put them in the wrong category (DNA 20) spot and had a couple people panicking but it went as expected for the most part. Thanks Again,
    Drew

4. Haha, I saw that and was wondering what happened... glad it all worked out!

5. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks Drew

So happy,Loving my RED Opus DNA30.
    As always quality service from Nhaler, Thanks again to You, your wife and Sean.

6. Phone Guy

Phone Guy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2013
    Arlington, Texas - USA
    Has anyone replaced the internal battery with something larger? or maybe even 14500's?

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    It would be silly to do so...There are paralleled li poly packs in it now, that far exceed the Battery capacity of any single packs or prism style cells.

8. drewbalicious

drewbalicious Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Not to mention have you ever seen the inside of the Opus D? You'd be hard pressed to fit a larger battery in it. It's like a Swiss watch inside these little buggers. :D

9. drewbalicious

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    However I wouldn't be completely against an Opus DD, a little bigger device with larger battery capacity. Also there's the chance to call it a Opus DD. :laugh:

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Opus Double D!!! LOL

11. Dying2Live

Dying2Live Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Very Surprised to yet see anyone review the new Opus D Dna30, especially after some of the bad reviews the 20 got, seems to me like the problems most people had with the 20 has been updated on the 30 like the dial and 510 connector..

12. Phone Guy

Sep 25, 2013
    Arlington, Texas - USA
    I just picked up a dna20 opus d in the classies for my son, who loves it (except the color - blue, really wanted a black one)

So far its performed great. No issues, and the battery lasts him all day, so thats a good thing. Only down side is no charging light of anykind.

I would like to see an opus d side by side with a vaporshark. Jusr because

13. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    I was lucky enough to score a DNA20 Black Opus D on Ebay...got it today it's in great shape and I'm loving it. I have a DNA30 mod as well but honestly my vaping style will never use half of even the DNA20 but love the form factor.

14. Phone Guy

Sep 25, 2013
    Arlington, Texas - USA
    I have a DNA20 mod, and I rarely go over 15w, and its usually just to try 20w not really to vape 20w.... I cant imagine using 30w daily...? though I'm sure some do.

15. Iowa Gal

Iowa Gal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Central Iowa
    I am loving my Opus D DNA20...the only issue I have is pressing the watts dial instead of the fire button if I'm not paying attention:facepalm:

16. drewbalicious

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'd be curious to hear if the new Opus DNA30 has the same disappearing ohms that my DNA20 Opus suffers from. Can anyone comment?

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    We have not had that issue yet...Actually the DNA30 reboots itself if left off for over 5 minutes or so...So we should never have that issue.

18. drewbalicious

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    That's awesome! Sounds like I need to get myself a new Opus then. :D

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    we should have some cool sales coming for Mother's Days Guys!!!!

20. Phone Guy

Sep 25, 2013
    Arlington, Texas - USA
    Quick question.... what is the difference between an opus d dna20 and a opus d dna30? Just the chip?

Batteries the same, etc...?

Oh and last question, with the dial wheel (which is awesome btw), is there any way to access those dna feature? stealth, lock power (dna30) etc....???