Status
Not open for further replies.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
I almost always charge my Darwin every night, I forgot to charge it last night, so after all day yesterday and today its at 4
% or so, my new toy
IMG_20120615_170210.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
For the record ...On the release of this mod it was anounced that it would produce 12 watts and that the batteries were 2 Li Poli packs that totalled 1600 mah.
Some of the initial units in the initial release, did not go to 12 watts, due to component stacking tolerances. That has been remedied and all the models sold after the first shipment do produce 12 watts. Those units have been replaced.
Also I posted that they were 1600 mah where they are actually 1200 mah...
if anyone has any issues with the battery life please let me know...I have been getting well over 10 hours of heavy vaping (8 to 12 mls of liquid) with these batteries and have used my original for over 2 months with NO issues.
As always, I will stand behind my products and continue to offer exceptional service to all my customers. Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Not on the table right now...I honestly haven't found or been able to come up with a bottom feeding system that I've been real happy with...I designed 3 or 4 but none were ever really that consistent that I was comfortable selling them. I sold the Phidias and the revolution for a time but both were plagued with issues that I didn't care to deal with.
I worked on them for about a year, ordering toy submarine pumps,medical pumps, probably 30 different kind of syringe tips, etc... Never really could find anything that worked consistently with different viscosity liquids, and different attys and cartos...
Maybe some day , who knows...
Drew

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Just got my Opus today in the mail and it's pretty much all kinds of awesome. Didn't take long to find my sweet spots with different tanks/atty's. It looks quite similar to the Touchwoods. My touchwood mini is about 3/4 of the size and weighs more. I do believe my favorite part of the Opus is the firing button! Working great as a pass-thru as Im charging it to full. I can definitely see selling off some of my PV's in the near future. This thing flat out rocks. Thanks Drew for getting it in the mail so quickly, I really didn't expect to see it until next Monday, since my Post Office is closed over the weekends. :)

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Same here wongster, I am really impressed with this little monster. Getting 12.2 watts max, just like the Darwin dialed it in to 10.5 watts and away i go. I can't believe such a good vape comes from something this little and light, and the workmanship is really nice. The button is a little stout but I imagine it will break in, nice and clicky tho and I friggin love that. So far so good. I'll charge it overnight and run it to dead battery tomorrow to see what it gets for me.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Not on the table right now...I honestly haven't found or been able to come up with a bottom feeding system that I've been real happy with...I designed 3 or 4 but none were ever really that consistent that I was comfortable selling them. I sold the Phidias and the revolution for a time but both were plagued with issues that I didn't care to deal with.
I worked on them for about a year, ordering toy submarine pumps,medical pumps, probably 30 different kind of syringe tips, etc... Never really could find anything that worked consistently with different viscosity liquids, and different attys and cartos...
Maybe some day , who knows...
Drew

Drew, no electronic pump needed, but here is one that would work and work well,,= Dolomite launches new Piezoelectric Pumps for accurate liquid handling in microfluidic systems (May 2011)

Until then,,,What's wrong with the good old bottle and tube feed like the Reo has,,, personally I haven't got an issue with this nor do many and the combination of the Evolv Electronics would make this one helluva system Drew.just my 2c but I think that Opus would be super like this, and really super cool with a piezoelectric Electric pump, but it's your candy store buddy :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Will the Opus be available this weekend?
No...Within the next 10 days or so...

Think the sale just happened. Does an ody fit on it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
You may need an adapter depending on how fat it is...Regular tanks just make it.

Drew, no electronic pump needed, but here is one that would work and work well,,= Dolomite launches new Piezoelectric Pumps for accurate liquid handling in microfluidic systems (May 2011)

Until then,,,What's wrong with the good old bottle and tube feed like the Reo has,,, personally I haven't got an issue with this nor do many and the combination of the Evolv Electronics would make this one helluva system Drew.just my 2c but I think that Opus would be super like this, and really super cool with a piezoelectric Electric pump, but it's your candy store buddy :)
I hear ya brutha...I love my reo...All 4 of them...Just every now and them I get over squeazy and I have to clean it out with a tissue...Not often but...One time with a board in there and its OVER! I will take a look at that pump...Thanks Brutha...Good to see ya around.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a review on the opus?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Just the written reviews in this thread for right now. Sorry,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread