Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Starting to wrap my brain around the mech mod stuff a bit.
But fingers may be another story. Wassup with those bottom (or top) firing buttons? Seems unnatural. At least after being so used to a side firing button where thumb or index finger can comfortably reach it.
:blink:
That's one reaason I don't like them.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
About a month or so ago I decided to sell my two SuperT Workhorses, bottom button. Excellent mods, but it was getting to be to uncomfortable for me to use em. I prefer the top side buttons, or the top button on a Reos anyway, much better for me to use.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Well, no kick for me then. I'm sticking with one size battery, & since the mechs are for last resort use only I don't see buying more mech's to be kickable.
I am a stick in the mud!

The Nemesis comes with a Kick ring. That is the only mod I ever used one in.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Well, no kick for me then. I'm sticking with one size battery, & since the mechs are for last resort use only I don't see buying more mech's to be kickable.
I am a stick in the mud!

I just remembered I have a extra Kick ring for a Nemesis. So if you find a clone that does not have the ring I can send you one.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
DHL called me at 5pm and promised for the second day in a row they would get it right today. And they sent it back to the wrong delivery center again!!! And now the status is "please contact DHL"

:evil::evil::evil:

I have decided this is my final phone call, and I'm going to tell them to send it back to China.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
DHL called me at 5pm and promised for the second day in a row they would get it right today. And they sent it back to the wrong delivery center again!!! And now the status is "please contact DHL"

I have decided this is my final phone call, and I'm going to tell them to send it back to China.
AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

$@*$%#@$$%^@#$$@@!

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

If I was that successful at my job, I wouldn't have one. Just sayin'.

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
Hmmm, so those Silver Bullets have an optional Kick Sleeve. Can use a Kick2. Some reviewers have compared them favorably to ProVari. A few mentions that the older Silver Bullets' finish held up amazingly, but the newer ones finishes start wearing off pretty quickly. Interesting. (found those at altsmoke.com/altsilverbullet.html#product_tabs_tabreviews)

One thing I haven't seen is the specs on size (22mm diameter likely, but length??) and weight.
Are they like as big and heavy as those nice metal flashlights police carry that double as weapons able to knock a perp out or down with swing to head or kneecaps?

Oh, probably not weight-wise since it says they're constructed from 6061 aircraft aluminum.

My first portable computer was a KayPro II. It too was rugged, reliable, "reasonably priced" at around $1700, looked and felt like Darth Vader's lunchbox. I didn't much care for carrying its 29 or so bulky lbs around with me. But it did have an ergonomic keyboard with excellent tactile feedback and well-placed buttons :)

Pardon my geriatric stroll down loss of memory lane. :unsure: Mighta zapped myself with one of those mib neuralyzer flashy thingys mistaking it for a mod while sleepwalking during that stroll... :blink:

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
A lot of the best mechs from FT are out of stock now :( 2014 was the year of the mech, and 2015 was the year of the regulated.

DHL called this morning to say they are giving it a new tracking number. And gave me a way to contact the lady in charge of my case directly. I said you probably should just take it to the PO. Not that USPS didn't lose one of my packages last week. They're just smart enough to stop scanning it so you can't see what stupidity they're up to.

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
A lot of the best mechs from FT are out of stock now :( 2014 was the year of the mech, and 2015 was the year of the regulated.
What ya figure 2016 will be the year of?

DHL called this morning to say they are giving it a new tracking number. And gave me a way to contact the lady in charge of my case directly. I said you probably should just take it to the PO. Not that USPS didn't lose one of my packages last week. They're just smart enough to stop scanning it so you can't see what stupidity they're up to.
OMG, a package Case Worker?! And a new tracking#? Surely if they feel need to, and can, assign a new tracking# to a package, then that would point to a malfunction in their system's software somewhere. Otherwise what good would a new tracking# do besides acting as a "reset"?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread