The Overlooked Tootle Puffer Gear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Wow, this entire thread has got it all!!! Education... Edutainment... Humor... Drama... Mystery... Perversion (well maybe not yet :pop:)...

Good people. Good times.
So glad I stopped lurking and finally joined y'all. :toast:

I am sure I am not alone is being glad you did join us! :toast:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Wow, this entire thread has got it all!!! Education... Edutainment... Humor... Drama... Mystery... Perversion (well maybe not yet :pop:)...

Good people. Good times.
So glad I stopped lurking and finally joined y'all. :toast:

Just give it a little more time, wait for it.... wait for it. :)

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
Wow, this entire thread has got it all!!! Education... Edutainment... Humor... Drama... Mystery... Perversion (well maybe not yet :pop:)..
Just give it a little more time, wait for it.... wait for it. :)
Yah, no doubt. Heck, that 69 SS Telescopic Mechanical Mod mention for example. That's like it coulda been named by SATC's Samantha Jones. But nobody's jumped on that yet. Despite the easy opening.
(how many puns/innuendos were contained in that previous paragraph? The correct answer will win.......)

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I could use some empty bottles :?:

I wish I had some extra to send you. I just started mixing for the daughter-in-law, and had to get some plastic bottles to cover that. Now if it's 15ml Boston Rounds you need, I do have some of those extra, that I won't be using.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I wish I had some extra to send you. I just started mixing for the daughter-in-law, and had to get some plastic bottles to cover that. Now if it's 15ml Boston Rounds you need, I do have some of those extra, that I won't be using.

Oh, really? I was thinking of buying some to put flavorings in because its so much easier to use a syringe.

Yeah, I'm almost out of smaller plastic bottles for diy so I'm in the same boat as you. I need to order more :)

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
I could use some empty bottles :?:
And if by chance you should ever have empty bottles with you visible in your vehicle, and are stopped by law enforcement for any reason, and if they peek in and happen to ask "What's in those bottles?".... Here's a helpful hint: THEY DO NOT LIKE THE ANSWER "AIR".
(same holds true for little plastic baggies, ziplocs, etc)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Oh, really? I was thinking of buying some to put flavorings in because its so much easier to use a syringe.

Yeah, I'm almost out of smaller plastic bottles for diy so I'm in the same boat as you. I need to order more :)

PM sent.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
And if by chance you should ever have empty bottles with you visible in your vehicle, and are stopped by law enforcement for any reason, and if they peek in and happen to ask "What's in those bottles?".... Here's a helpful hint: THEY DO NOT LIKE THE ANSWER "AIR".
(same holds true for little plastic baggies, ziplocs, etc)

I find some of these videos interesting and educational.

i don't answer questions - YouTube

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread