Status
Not open for further replies.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
It looks intriguing, but thanks to this thread, I'm not buying anything for a couple months (although I've been doing a lot of adding things to carts and then removing them). I re-estimated my future nic needs, and I need to buy more. If I added up all the things I've put in a cart and NOT purchased in the last couple of weeks, I could have a couple decades worth of nic.

I keep telling myself, "There will be other sales," but what if there aren't?

I take that back, because I did make a little fasttech order -- just glass, heat sinks, a kick, and an iPhone case for dear daughter. That's more gear maintenance than gear acquisition, so it shouldn't count. Right?

Thats classified as an MRO item. No need to track individually. Just lump into one line item for your records.

Last edited:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Keep us posted how you like 'em! We all wait with breath that is bated. Or is that baited? o_O My Defender will ship after China comes back to work when their holiday is over. Still thinking of tossing one of the Heatvape Invader Minis in da cart, same 70% off price as the Defender. :rolleyes:

My VV3 held up well for about a year and a half of constant daily chain-vape usage before it started not holding a charge very well. Considering it was my one and only mod at the time, that's not bad at all. It's now tucked away "in case of emergency".

I have been using the defender for a couple of days. Seems to me to have a smooth power delivery. I run them at slightly lower watts to get the same vape as my Innokin devices. It is about the same size and weight as a CFIV. The best praise I can give it is I have already ordered 5 more for the stash.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Those are really nice cans, TD.

upload_2016-2-13_13-8-56.png

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
I have been using the defender for a couple of days. Seems to me to have a smooth power delivery. I run them at slightly lower watts to get the same vape as my Innokin devices. It is about the same size and weight as a CFIV. The best praise I can give it is I have already ordered 5 more for the stash.
Thanks for that Review & CFIV comparison @corn flakes!
Same here running iStick TC40 at slightly lower watts than my CFIV. Oh Pooh that Defender is about same size and weight as CFIV though, I've come to prefer the smaller size & lighter weight of the iStick. Oh well. Still, looking forward to the Defender nonetheless, especially since it will be my very first mod with replaceable batteries! :w00t:

Oh, and Happy Vapeversary again to you!!!:banana:

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
They have gold stitching, too.

Shh, don't tell everyone.

Oh, crap, I just put it on the internetz.
Just between you and I: I don't bother wearing underwear anymore most days.
Lucky if I remember to for doctor appts! (which seems counter-intuitive since they sometimes make you take it back off anyway). Is that normal when the doc is a dentist? :facepalm:

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
Its a Rose with more airflow :). And top filling.

* $20 at Efuntop or $25 from Eciggity. FT has it also.
* Very well made
* Easy wicking
* Great flavor
Dang. Now I'm getting scared. Very scared. Because in my pre-Prometey days, after a review like that from @roxynoodle, I'd be all over that one looking for best deals, or at least putting it on my wishlist sticky. It's 4 WEEKS now that I haven't touched or wanted any atty other than my Prometey. (which leaves me more free time to drool over Mods instead. Yes, need more mods. Ok, not so scared now. I'm ok. Thanks for helping me work through that anxiety attack.)

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Lucky if I remember to for doctor appts! (which seems counter-intuitive since they sometimes make you take it back off anyway). Is that normal when the doc is a dentist? :facepalm:
I wish my dentist is a she and is pretty dang hot!

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
I searched the internet for roxy's underwear.
Got "About 42,500 results (0.45 seconds)".

It doesn't look good at this point. :lol:
SPLORF & ROFLMAO!!
Sheez, that was just too dang hilarious. Especially the deadpan delivery. OMG.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

Because tweets tell all. (and I needed a break for searching for the Holy Grail)

I do have to ask, seeing as how bad my memory is now unless there's math somehow involved...did I share my underwear?

Both are lost... Oh my, perhaps they are one and the same.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
** wipes screen ** :lol: You just wrong & nasty at the same damn time! :lol:

Sent from my i6S+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread