Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have been using KGD for a couple of years. I have some rayon but have not ventured there yet. Can never remember do you wick it fatter?
Funny thing, when KGD first became popular the reviews on Amazon were like "great and soft on my face' a month or two later the reviews were like "holy moly blows big clouds" you gotta wonder what the Japanese ladies were thinking when they read those........:lol:
How much thickness depends on the diameter of your coil.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    This is a neat idea for people who have dexterity problems. I guess it could be used as a tootle tank and maybe they will have a plug for a single coil option. No tool building is a step in the right direction IMO. I think what they did here would be better than those terrible thumb screws. Seems I seen something exactly like this not long ago but I cannot remember what it was.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10016998/4733100-authentic-youde-ud-ez-rta-rebuildable-tank
    It is intriguing, but I'm concerned about the longevity of the levers.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I have been using KGD for a couple of years. I have some rayon but have not ventured there yet. Can never remember do you wick it fatter?

Yes. Cotton tends to compress a bit when wet, rayon doesn't. So it needs to be a bit tighter inside the coil than if using cotton.

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa
    It is intriguing, but I'm concerned about the longevity of the levers.

I think as long as the pins that hold the levers in place hold up it will be pretty sturdy. If your cramming big wire builds in there all the time it could wear out I am sure.

pokemom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Lauderhill, Florida, United States
    need some more advice to anyone that has re-wrapped batteries:
    Do I take the old wrap off entirely or just the part that is loose? Heat with hair dryer I have heard, is that correct?
    thanks
    Take the old wrap off in its entirety. Make sure that you keep the little tab thing (insulator) that is on top with the positive side. Put on new wrap and shrink wrap with a hair dryer or a heat gun.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Take the old wrap off in its entirety. Make sure that you keep the little tab thing (insulator) that is on top with the positive side. Put on new wrap and shrink wrap with a hair dryer or a heat gun.

Thank you!

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    If you so desire, there is an RBA available for the Nautilus, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Shawn! my Nauti's are in the stash box with a supply of coils. I only use one now, for when I go somewhere that I have to seriously tootle some unflavored, or just don't want to carry my rebuilding stuff with me. I use my Kayfun's the rest of the time.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Thanks, Shawn! my Nauti's are in the stash box with a supply of coils. I only use one now, for when I go somewhere that I have to seriously tootle some unflavored, or just don't want to carry my rebuilding stuff with me. I use my Kayfun's the rest of the time.

Just read last night that they came out with a V2 of the RBA... durnit... another expense!

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    This is a neat idea for people who have dexterity problems. I guess it could be used as a tootle tank and maybe they will have a plug for a single coil option. No tool building is a step in the right direction IMO. I think what they did here would be better than those terrible thumb screws. Seems I seen something exactly like this not long ago but I cannot remember what it was.

$29.93 Authentic Youde UD EZ RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Interesting! It says it's available in single or dual coil. Wonder how that works?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    Interesting! It says it's available in single or dual coil. Wonder how that works?

Like other US atties, it comes with a silicon and ceramic doohickey that plugs the air and juice one one side of the deck for single coil builds. VapnFagan has a video on it...

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Like other US atties, it comes with a silicon and ceramic doohickey that plugs the air and juice one one side of the deck for single coil builds. VapnFagan has a video on it...

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread