Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I just realized in the box it may not fit through my narrow front door. I hope it does as its a lot easier to slide a cardboard box than it is to carry a 75lb item.
Just cut the sides off & leave the ends on to slide it.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Arrived at Walmart 5:45. The entire parking lot is full. Had to park at the end of a row.

Fight through 50 people wanting crock pots and coffee makers.

At 6 the employees yelled, "Go!". I ripped off the plastic holding the freezers together, grabbed one and dragged it into my cart.

I was the first person in line for the cash registers.

Was pulling out of the parking lot onto the higjway with it in my truck at 6:06. In the house before 6:30 :)

Am I good? :)

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
It is.

And guess what? VapeNW is glitching. Its giving you 20% off automatically, then code 20%offBlackFriday is taking another 20% off. I'm stalking it again.

Hmmm. It's not working right for me. It gave me 20% off the first item I put in my cart, but not the 2nd or 3rd. Then it told me that the Black Friday coupon code wasn't valid. I think I'm going to pass. :(

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Arrived at Walmart 5:45. The entire parking lot is full. Had to park at the end of a row.

At 6 the employees yelled, "Go!". I ripped off the plastic holding the freezers together, grabbed one and dragged it into my cart.

Was pulling out of the parking lot onto the higjway with it in my truck at 6:06. In the house before 6:30 :)

:)) When you told me about this excursion in my mind I was thinking it was going to madness sounds like you got out easy lol

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Very impressive! And daring! I won't leave the house on Black Friday unless it's to go directly to work and directly home (making sure not to pass too closely to any big stores or malls).

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Very impressive! And daring! I won't leave the house on Black Friday unless it's to go directly to work and directly home (making sure not to pass too closely to any big stores or malls).

I believe its been 32 years since the last time I did it. And that was because my mother made me.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

You're more than good...you're an inspiration :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread