The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus ONLY $110!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The NEW Phidias Woodimus Feedimus!!!
The next upgrade in the Phidias line at Nhaler.com

This version of the Phidias Woodimus features a flush mount, hand crafted wooden button on the back used for feeding e-liquid directly into your atomizer. Inside the device is a 3ml bottle used to hold e-liquid. To use the button properly, hold your Phidias upside down and push the button in for three seconds.

One Phidias with Stock 510 Connection available multiple variations of the following:

* African Pauduk
* Purple Heart
* Lace Wood
* Birdseye
* Wenge
* Bubinga
* Quilted Maple

Each kit includes two Phidias Atomizers (1.618 ohms) that allow approximate 8 Watt (5Volt Simulated) vaping.

The Phidias can be used with 2 3v batteries for 6v vaping or one 3.7v 18650 battery for 3.7v vaping. A 3.7v battery used with the provided atomizers simulates 5v vaping.

Nhaler.com | The Phidias Woodimus Feedimus
_MG_4411.jpg

_MG_4416.jpg

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay so you KNOW I want one!! Can I order one now and then get the other batts/charger when you get them?? Either way...I want one with a 901/KR808 adapter pretty please with sugar on top :D :D :D

I'm still searching back for the pix of the different woods... They were all so lovely!!

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
Drew..
Will we need the 510 to carto adapter to use this with the cartos?
Is this something you have tried and can you report what you have found?

Also what tip are you using with the devine attys and with what mod to get best results.

I am interested in the:
African Pauduk w/Purple Heart Ends and Inlays

The far left one in the picture above I assume.

Thanks
ces

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
LOL...I went over everyone of these today one by one and checked them in and out, while wiping them down with fine wax...I want everyone of them for myself...I started out with 50 and I was setting my favorites to the left...When I was half way done I had 23 boxes on the left and 3 to the right!!! These things are SO cool...I dont know how Fono parts with them...I changed my mind, IM keeping them...I only 4 for sale!!!!!
Drew

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
OMG...how am I going to explain this purchase to my husband when the full kits are available....ya'll help me out here and come up with something for me cause I'm at a loss. Pretty Please :)

Whatever you go with, it will be much easier if mentioned in the same conversation as TAX REFUND:lol::lol::lol:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Whatever you go with, it will be much easier if mentioned in the same conversation as TAX REFUND:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO Up In Vapor!!! Ya, I had thought of that but he's such a money horder, lol. All I know is he's gonna kill me. So if in a week or two ya'll don't see me around you will know what happened, lol...just hopes he buries it with me, lmao!!!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Hey, it worked for me!!! No cuts or bruises either lol ;)

LMAO Up In Vapor!!! Ya, I had thought of that but he's such a money horder, lol. All I know is he's gonna kill me. So if in a week or two ya'll don't see me around you will know what happened, lol...just hopes he buries it with me, lmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread